Courses & Exams
News & Articles
3 Courses are offered by SACP
B.Pharm. (Bachelor of Pharmacy) (4 Years)
- A pass at the Intermediate Examination of Andhra Pradesh State Intermediate Board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology or equivalent.
- Qualifying at the Entrance Examination (EAMCET) conducted by the Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education.
Second year (Lateral Admission)
- A pass at D. Pharmacy course with I class.
- Qualifying at the Entrance Examination (E-CET) conducted by Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education.
M.Pharm. (Master of Pharmacy) (2 Years)
|M. Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics||24||Apply|
|M. Pharmacy in Pharmaceutical Analysis & Quality Assurance||24||Apply|
- A pass at B. Pharm degree examination of JNTUK or any other recognized University as equivalent here to and passed the Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineers (GATE) Examinations.
- Vacancies remaining after allotment of seats to GATE qualified candidates are open to candidates who have passed the B. Pharm degree Examination of JNTUK or any other examination equivalent there to with minimum 55% Aggregate marks and passed the entrance examination PGECET.
Contact Details of St. Ann's College of Pharmacy, Chirala
Contact No:08594 246101
Address:Nayunipalli (V), Vetapalem (M), CHIRALA - 523 187, Prakasam District, Andhra Pradesh.