9 Courses are offered by SRCDSR
B.D.S. (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) (5 Years)
|Bachelor of Dental Surgery||Apply|
- He/She should have attained the age of 17 years or more on 31st December during the year of admission. Matriculation/Higher Secondary or its Equivalent Certificate has to be submitted during the admission as proof of age.
- Merit of AIPMT OR Candidates who have passed Senior School Certificate Examination (10+2) of Board of School Education, CBSE/Haryana or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto with at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together at the qualifying examination, and must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology & English individually in the qualifying examination is eligible for admission to the first year of the B.D.S. Course.
- In case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC the marks obtained be read as 40% instead of 50%.
M.D.S. (Master of Dental Surgery) (3 Years)
|Master of Dental Surgery||Apply|
|MDS in Periodontics||Apply|
|Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||Apply|
|MDS in Prosthodontics, Crown & Bridge||Apply|
|MDS in Public Health Dentistry||Apply|
|MDS in Orthodontics||Apply|
|MDS in Oral Pathology||Apply|
|MDS in Oral Surgery & Maxillofacial Surgery||Apply|
A) Candidate eligible for appearing for admission in the MDS Course if he/she possess:
- Has passed the BDS examination with 50% from any Dental College/ institution recognized by the Dental Council of India
- Has completed satisfactorily one year compulsory rotating Internship from colleges recognized by the Dental Council of India on or before 31st March. However, the candidates who have passed their BDS Course prior to 1991 and are registered with the Haryana Dental Council will be exempted from the application of this pre condition.
- Has been registered permanently with the State Dental Council /DCI at the time of admission
- Possesses a certificate of good conduct from the head of Institution last attended.
B) The candidate will also produce the above-mentioned certificates (1-4) in original at the time of counseling without which the admission shall not be granted.
C) Candidates already in service must submit their application form through their employer or produce ‘No Objection Certificate from the employer on or before the last date of receipt of the application form.
Contact Details of Sudha Rustagi College of Dental Science & Research, Faridabad
Address:Sector 89 Kheri More, Greater Faridabad - 121002, Haryana (INDIA)