Don Bosco Institute of Bio-Sciences and Management Studies - Bangalore ( Karnataka )
AICTE , NAAC
( Annually) Fees Range
Don Bosco Institute of Bio-Sciences and Management Studies - DBIBMS
An Institution with distinguish style of learning and progress
Don Bosco Bangalore is located on a sprawling 36 acres campus in the sylvan South West Suburb of the City of Bangalore, on the Bangalore-Mysore National Highway. The Institution has Excellent imposing buildings with spacious Class Rooms, Laboratories with the State of the Art equipment and other Excellent Infrastructure Facility. Each Program is comprehensive to deliver the value with sufficient inputs to the students to embark on a professional career. Apart from providing core inputs related to the specific program, the students are provided additional training program to develop their professional competency through various academic seminars, workshops and extension lecturers. The provisions have been created to obtain additional certification in the area of soft skills, quality benchmarks and IT skills. Each student is prepared for placement on a continuous basis through pre-placement and final placement activities as per the corporate standards.
A Word of Wisdom towards human excellence by President
“The foundation of every nation is the education of its youth”
It a great pleasure to reveal that India has the world's largest youth population with 356 million between the age group of 10-24 years, despite having a smaller population than China, as per the latest UN reports.
"Young people are the innovators, creators, builders and leaders of the future. They can transform the future of the nation if they can be supported with skill development, health, decision-making, and real choices in life.
The potential economic gains would be realized through a "demographic dividend", which can occur when a county's working age population is larger than the population that is dependent.
"Never before have there been so many young people. Never again is there likely to be such potential for economic and social progress. How we meet the needs and aspirations of young people will define our common future of the nation."
With the right policies and investments in human capital, nation can empower young people to drive economic and social development and boost per-capita incomes.
Towards this national mission Don Bosco Bangalore always extended the efforts by its long existence of 15 years in the academic domain of India with focused attention and dedication in the field of management, engineering and science by educating youth of the country.
The quality support of the students, teaching and administrative staff, the group has shown exemplified growth. The blending and growing together of diverse academic disciplines have provided the students an added advantage of an exposure to the distinct Don Bosco life with freedom of thought and expression towards innovative learning.
I congratulate and welcome everyone for creating Don Bosco an optimistic centre of excellence for professional education.
TOP REASONS TO JOIN DBIT
- DBIBMS stands for 15 years of academic excellence and also certified for quality education by NAAC Accreditation
- A constant progressive result between 95-100% every year along with an average 8-10 university ranks.
- Wi-Fi enabled campus.
- A team of 200 highly committed and qualified Professors.
- Unique Teaching Learning Process and Knowledge sharing hubs to interact with teachers.
- Most sophisticated departmental Laboratories with industry experienced Lab instructors.
- State-of-art Research & Development Centre associated with Bangalore University.
- 100% Placement track record with top most companies such as Accenture, Kotak Mahindra, Sapient, Accord Software, L&T Emsys, Satyam, Ambujex Technologies, L&T IES, Siemens, Caritor, L&T Infotech, Subex Azurer, Cerner, Mind Tree, Intel, HCL, OnMobile Technologies, Tata Elxsi, Hutchisson Essar, Perot Systems, Tech Mahindra, ICICI Bank, Phoenix Global Solutions, Torry Harris, ICICI Prudential, Reliable Human Links Pvt. Ltd, Toyota Kirloskar, I-Flex, Reliance Communications, Tyco Electronics, Infosys Technologies, Robert Bosch, Wipro Technologies.
- Campus based hostel with both north and south Indian menu.
- DBIBMS excels in extra-curricular activities with university level achievements with more than hundred medals.
- Huge cricket and football playgrounds
|List of entrance exams||Common Admission Test, CMAT, MAT, Karnataka PGCET - Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test|
|Percentage students passed first class||55%|
|Percentage students passed with distinction||45%|
|Eligibility For Transfer||None|
DON BOSCO BANGALORE Training and Placement Cell has moved from strength to strength and has emerged as a destination for many National and Multi-National organizations to recruit the fresh talent nurtured in the campus. In the journey towards excellence, many milestones were also set by the Department of Placements in terms of Quality and Quantity. The excellent infrastructure of the campus facilitates different activities of placement like pre-placement talks, written tests, group discussions, and interviews as per the requirements of the organizations. The consistent placement record illustrates the commitment to the success of the group.
|Number of visiting companies||26|