Start saving your
Create a free Profile now.
Donetsk National Medical University - DNMU Kirovohrad
DNMU Kirovohrad - Kropyvnytskyi (Kropyvnytskyi)
Other , MCI
Download the 2017 Prospectus
Donetsk National Medical University - DNMU Kirovohrad - DNMU
- M.Gorky Donetsk National Medical University “DNMU” was established in 1930 as M. Gorky Donetsk Medical Institute.
- In 1994 DNMU was given the status of University and in 2008 DNMU has got the status of National Medical University and it was renamed to M.Gorky Donetsk National Medical University.
- DNMU is counted as one of the best medical school in Ukraine and in allover Europe.
- The University is known as DNMU and it’s the abbreviated name of M.Gorky Donetsk National Medical University.
- M.Gorky Donetsk National Medical University “DNMU” was the first medical university of Ukraine which was recognized by World Health Organization (WHO) and from Directory of I-Med Schools.
- M.Gorky Donetsk National Medical University (Kirovohrad Medical Institute) is registered with the world Medical Universities list. M.Gorky Donetsk National Medical University “DNMU” was the first medical university in Ukraine and in eastern Europe who started the faculties of Medicine and Dentistry in English language for foreign students in 1991 after independence of Ukraine.
- M.Gorky Donetsk National Medical University “DNMU” is attested according to the highest (the fourth) Level of accreditation.
- The M.Gorky Donetsk National Medical University “DNMU” activities confirm with The Constitution of Ukraine, Ukrainian legislation, acts issued by the President and the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, Decrees of the Health Department and Education Department of Ukraine, the University Rules.
- M.Gorky Donetsk National Medical University “DNMU” is the most attractive to foreign students among other Ukrainian medical universities due to it’s highest ranking, high level of specialist training, high tech laboratories, good knowledge of English language of the staff, campus system of the DNMU.
- Today more than 15000 students are studying at eight faculties of M.Gorky Donetsk National Medical University “DNMU”. Among them there are about 4200 foreign students from Russia, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan, USA, UK, Germany, Poland, Greece, Israel, Turkey, India, Nepal, Srilanka, China, Malaysia, Mauritius, Pakistan, Ghana, Nigeria, Cameroon, Peru, Palestine, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Jordan, Syria, Tunisia, Kenya, Namibia, Zambia, Lebanon and from other countries studying at the DNMU at the moment. Due to the high level of specialists training and considerably low tuition fees, DNMU is one of the most attractive Ukrainian Medical Universities for the foreigners. In total more than 52,000 highly qualified doctors, well-known scientists, researchers, health service organizers from Ukraine, Russia, other CIS countries and as well as from 96 countries of the world from Africa, Asia, Europe and Americas have graduated from the M.Gorky Donetsk National Medical University (Kirovohrad Medical Institute). Among them were more than 8000 foreign students from all over the world including 3 Doctors and 70 Candidates of Medical Science, about 200 clinical post-graduates (residents).