Faculty of Applied Sciences, Manav Rachna International University - Faridabad ( Haryana )
( Annually) Fees Range
Faculty of Applied Sciences, Manav Rachna International University - MRIUFAS - Manav Rachna Faridabad
The Faculty of Applied Sciences (FAS) offers Graduate and Post-Graduate professional disciplines in Physiotherapy and Nutrition & Dietetics.Medical Lab Technology & Doctoral Programmes (PhD) are also offered in both the disciplines. The Faculty prides itself on creating an environment of substantial academic freedom overlaid by rigorous, self-imposed standards of excellence and socially responsive practices. We at FAS, willingly submit ourselves to a unique, rigorous, open, and continuous process of appraisal and feedback from the students. Our faculty plays a hands-on role in the governance of the teaching methodology and assumes total ownership of collective decisions, while keeping themselves abreast of current developments in the related fields of Physiotherapy, Nutrition & Dietetics& Medical Lab Technology. Faculty of Applied Sciences brings out MR International Journal of Applied Health Sciences – a broad ranging interdisciplinary journal focusing on the changing Scenario of health related issues in the modern society. The journal continues to provide an international forum for original articles and reviews.
Recent Academic Activities at FAS in 2015
- 7th Asia Pacific Conference on Exercise and Sports Science 2015.
- International Workshop on Physiological basis of Training & Exercise Prescription
- International Seminar on Contemporary Perspectives on Health
- International Seminar on Growth & Development
- International Conference on Neurological Rehabilitation: Indo_Japanese Conclave-2: Connecting the Connections
- International Seminar on ‘Use of Technology in Combating Obesity among Children, Youth and the Community’
- International Workshop On Sports Training
- Workshop On Shoulder Joint Advances And Therapeutics
- A Series of Workshops on Isokinetic Dynamometer training.
- First ever International hands on workshop on Spinal Mobilisation: Osteopathy &chiropractic Techniques
- First ever International Kinanthropometry Certification Course -ISAK-Level-1 & 2
- Essentials of research methodology: A CME on research techniques
- Workshop on Neural Tissue Mobilization Techniques
- Pre- Neuraxis International Workshop on Therapeutic Applications of Electrical Stimulation and Functional Electrical Stimulation (FES)
- Faculty of Applied Sciences organised the 7th Asia Pacific Conference on Exercise and Sports Science 2015 (APCESS 2015), the bi-annual conference of the Asian Council of Exercise and Sports Science (ACESS) from October 14th to 16th, 2015. The conference theme was “Interdisciplinary Applied Approach to Health and Performance Enhancement through Sports Science”.Around 990 delegates and Renowned speakers from more than 30 countries / regions participated and deliberated over various issues of Sports Science & technology and physical education. The interactions covered recent approaches in Sports development through sports sciences, Health and yoga, Emerging trends in latest technology in sports, Biomechanics, Sports Philosophy, Sports Pedagogy, Sports Marketing, Sports Nutrition, Sports Physiotherapy, Ergonomics and Prosthetics Adapted Physical Education, Dope control, Indian Culture to physical Activity and Sports. Approximately 20 young research scholars from a number of countries like China , Croatia , Czech Republic , Germany , Malaysia, Serbia , Singapore , South Korea , Thailand , Turkey , Zimbabwe associated with APCESS as Future Leaders.
- International Workshop on Yoga Thearpy at Finland University.
100% on Campus Placement assistance is provided. Alumni are placed with AIIMS, Batra, Bharti Enterprises, Apollo Hospital, Qi Spine, Religare, United Health Group, Kareer Gateway, Jindal Industries, Genpact, VLCC, Nutrilife and other leading Government and private Hospitals.
|Number of visiting companies||4|