GM Institute of Technology - GMIT
GM institute of Technology a hi-tech engineering college was established in the academic year 2001-02 by Srishyla Educational Trust®, Bheemasamudra with the vision to provide quality technical education by Sri. G. Mallikarjunappa, the Founder President of the Trust and the then Hon'ble Member of Parliament, Davangere
An ISO 9001-2008 Certified institution for providing Teaching Technical Education leading to Degree Certificate in Engineering branches.
- The Institution is Recognized by All India Council For Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi
- Affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), Belgaum.
- Approved by Government of Karnataka
- Established in the academic year of 2001-02
Provides Business education of high quality, aiming to contribute young and dynamic Leaders to face global competencies of new millennium.
Welcome to GMIT, a dream destination of all academic seekers.
|List of entrance exams||KCET- BE/B.Tech, COMEDK UG Medical and Dental Entrance Exam, Common Admission Test, MAT, Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT), Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE), Karnataka PGCET - Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test|
|Eligibility For Transfer||None|
- The Dept of T & P -GMIT sends out invitations to the companies along with the Dept of T & P Brochure and other relevant information.
- Using online account, the company may add job offers, upload Dept of T & P slides, float common notices, view profiles of students etc.
- Alternatively Companies can also send a filled Job Announcement Form (JAF) through email or fax .
- The dates of Pre Placement Talks (PPTs) will be decided with mutual consent of Head of Dept. and company.
The company also has the option of giving their PPT via video conferencing.
Based on PPT, students will have to submit their resume before a deadline specified by the company.
After this deadline, the company will be provided access to the resumes of all interested students.
Companies should short-list students before commencement of the Placement session.
A suitable date and time slot will be allotted to a company based on criteria like. Student Preferences
- ?Pay package offered
The job profile
The growth prospect
The companies/organizations are required to furnish the final list of selected students at the end of the day of recruitment.
If a student gets multiple offers at the end of the day, she/he will be free to choose any one of them.
Selected students may or may not be allowed to participate in future placement prospects as per the placement policy of the Institute
|Number of visiting companies||5|