IIKM Business School (IIKM) is situated in Chennai in Tamil Nadu state of India. Established in 2005, it is accredited from ISO IIKM Business School IIKM, Chennai offers 15 courses across 2 streams namely Management, Commerce / Banking and across 4 degrees like M.B.A., B.B.A., B.Com, BBA+MBA.Hostel facility is not available for its students. Additional campus facilities such as Acad. Zone, A/C, Boys Hostel, Canteen, Comp. Lab, Gym, Theatre, Lib, Medical Fac., Cls. Room are also there.
- Acad. Zone
- Boys Hostel
- Comp. Lab
- Medical Fac.
- Cls. Room
Awards and Rankings
“Times B School All India 101 Ranking - 2016”.
Ranked No.24 in All India Ranking of B-Schools 2016' -By Silicon India.
Ranked No. 9 in Top B-Schools on South Zone 2016 ' -By Silicon India
Ranked No.6 in Industry Interface in All India Ranking 2016 Silicon India.
Top B – Schools in India 132th Rank Overall - by Business World–2015
Top Private B-School 98th Rank -by Business World–2015.
“India’s Best B – School” by Business Today -November. 2015
India's Best B-School 2015-16 - By Careers 360.
IIKM Scholarships allows top scholars from around the country to leap forward without worrying about financial hurdles. IIKM celebrates its fifth year operations in Chennai & Calicut. As a part of our Corporate Social Responsibility we take this privilege of awarding scholarships for an amount of Rs.50 lakhs to the deserving candidates for the year. A minimum of Rs.10000/- and maximum of Rs.150000/- will be the scholarship per student for the PG courses. For UG Courses 50% maximum scholarship is for the toppers of each school (5 Nos. for each UG course)
The main features of IIKM Scholarship are:
• Up to 100 Percent Fee waiver for the Top Candidate.
• Top rankers in IIKMAT- Entrance Examination.
• Top Scorers from Colleges in University graduate examinations.
• Top Scorers CAT/XAT/MAT.
• IIKM Entrance /CAT/MAT/ATMA Test score is applicable for anyone passing out of the Graduation for PG Course.
• The Scholarship amount is equally divided in all terms and balance fees only the student has to pay.
• Consistent academic performance in every semester of MBA is required to claim scholarship amount in next semesters.
• Those students with 1 lakh or above scholarships should secure a minimum 70% academic marks and remaining scholars should secure 60% marks to avail the scholarships in every semester without arrears.
Placement of students is the top priority at IIKM® and we strive to ensure a 100% record level. We at IIKM® conduct an extensive research on what gets students the best career. Accordingly, students are groomed in the Life Skills program that gives them an edge when they join any company. We are committed to a successful future and better placement opportunity for all our students. We ...
IIKM Business School News
Contact Details of IIKM Business School, Chennai
Address:110, Sterling Road Nungambakkam Chennai 600034
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place