Irkutsk State Medical University
Medical Council of India (MCI)
How to reach
Irkutsk State Medical University is situated at Krasnogo Vostania street, 1, Irkutsk, Russian Federation. in Irkutsk.
- 6 Years
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery-M.B.B.S.
- Medicine / Beauty / Health Care
- USD 4500 (Annually)
Irkutsk State Medical University - ISMU Irkutsk - ISMU
Irkutsk State Medical University is a State Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education. Irkutsk State Medical University was opened on August 26, 1919 as a medical department of Physics and Mathematics Faculty of Irkutsk State University. In 1920 medical department became separate Medical Faculty of the IrkutskStateUniversity. In the spring of 1930 the Medical Faculty of the Irkutsk State University became independent institution (Irkutsk State Medical Institute). In 1952 Irkutsk State Medical Institute opened the dental faculty, which was formed from the Irkutsk Dental Institute.In 1982 Irkutsk State Medical Institute opened the long-awaited pediatric faculty. In 1992, Irkutsk State Medical Institute has passed the state certification to assess the quality of training, conducted by the State Inspectorate. On May 1995 Irkutsk State Medical Institute received the university status. In last 50 years Irkutsk State Medical University has trained specialists for foreign countries.During this time Irkutsk State Medical University has produced significantly more than 500 doctors to 25 countries of the Middle East, Africa, Europe and Latin America. Irkutsk State Medical University conducts training in five specialties. Diploma /Degree of Irkutsk Medical University is entitled to medical activities in 35 countries. Today Irkutsk State Medical University conducts training in 63 departments by highly professional teaching staff, including 100 doctors and 364 candidates of sciences. Till now Irkutsk State Medical University has trained around 11000 students.
Why join Irkutsk State Medical University
1 Type Courses Available
- 1 UG Courses
Irkutsk State Medical University Placements
- Irkutsk State University is a large scientific and educational institution training students in humanities, natural, technical and applied sciences. ISU facilities include 7 educational institutions, 10 faculties, 1 branch in Bratsk, the scientific library that is one of the largest University libraries in Russia. ISU offers bachelor, master, post-graduate programs for more than 18000 students that have opportunity to specialize under the supervision of world-known scientists.
- Among other facilities Irkutsk State University has the Center for Advanced Training and Retraining, 3 research institutes, Interregional Institute of Social Sciences, Center for New Information Technologies, Baikal Research and Education Center, department for post-graduate and doctoral courses, scientific libraries, astronomical observatory and botanic garden.
- The University faculties and institutions are located in 9 educational buildings in Irkutsk and in Bratsk. The majority of these buildings are of great historical and architectural value. They date back to the 18th-19th centuries. Senior students of all the faculties have specialized courses and internship in laboratories and scientific research institutions of ISU and Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
- For decades, Irkutsk University has trained more than 80 thousand highly qualified specialists, famous scientists, teachers, writers, and statesmen, including State Prize winners and famous talented writers V. Rasputin, A. Vampilov, and M. Sergeev.
Try our extensive database of FAQs or submit your own question...
Shubham Kumar Asked this 11 months ago - India
Anonymous User Asked this 10 months, 4 weeks ago - India
Ayesha Sultana Asked this 7 months, 4 weeks ago - India