Institute of Rural Management, Anand located in Gujarat is a institute for rural development. The main focus of the institution is to provide management education, training, research and consultancy support to cooperatives and rural development organisations in India.
Established in 1979, IRMA offers following Courses:
Post Graduate Programme in Rural Management (PGDRM)
Fellow Programme in Rural Management (FPRM)
Certificate in Rural Management (CRM)
Institute of Rural Management, Gujarat is AICTE approved and Accredited by NBA. MHRD-NIRF ranked IRMA 29th in its 2017 ranking.
Area 60 Acres
Sports Grounds 2
Hostel Facility True
Scholarship Available True
- Acad. Zone
- AV Lab
- Boys Hostel
- Comp. Lab
- Girls Hostel
- Medical Fac.
- Cls. Room
- Resid. Institue
- Resid. std
- Resid. Fac.
Awards and Rankings
- IRMA girls being awarded at the event
- IRMA wins second prize at IIM Ahmedabad Confluence 2015
- Congratulations to the team of Ms.Akanksha Dua and Ms.Ishita Girishbhai Kotak
- Team of Ms. Mansi Kathuria and Mr Tanuj Sharma have won awards for their Business plan on Biogas plants and Organic manure
- Sunandan Madan has won awards at various B-school and National level competitions
- Swapnil Agarwal has won awards at various B-school and National level competitions.
IRMA's mission is to promote the sustainable, eco-friendly, and equitable socio-economic development of rural people through professional management. A variety of organizations from the business sector, PSUs, state and central governments, NGOs, and multilateral agencies participate in our placements.
The Campus Placement Programme for each graduating batch ensures that all the ...
Contact Details of Institute of Rural Management, Anand
Contact No:+91-2692-260391 / +91-2692-260 181
Address:Institute of Rural Management Post Box No. 60, Anand 388001. Gujarat. India.