THE INDIAN SCHOOL OF BUSINESS, more commonly Known as ISB is located in Hyderabad. ISB is a world-class business school in Asia and is committed to fulfilling leadership needs of the emerging Asian economies. Outstanding Faculty, Distinctive Programmes, Research Environment, International Exposure are some of the advantages of studying at ISB. Established in 2001, ISB has state-of-the-art campuses. One in Hyderabad and a new campus in Mohali.
ISB Hyderabad Offers the following Courses:
- A Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGP),
- A short-duration Executive Education programme for middle and senior management (CEE),
- A part-time Post Graduate Programme in Management for Senior Executives (PGPMAX),
- A five-year doctoral-equivalent Fellow Programme in Management (FPM),
- A Masters level Programme for family business scions.
ISB Hyderabad was Ranked 25 among all the business Schools by NIRF 2017 Ranking.
- Academic Zone
- AV Lab
- Boys Hostel
- Computer Lab
- Medical Facilities
- Cls. Room
- Practical Labs
ISB HYDERABAD, Hyderabad Placement
The Class of 2016 at the Indian School of Business (ISB) has had a great placements season. A total of 1151 offers were made by 297 companies who participated in the placements process. Top consulting firms like McKinsey, Boston consulting Group, EY, Deloitte and KPMG continue to be big recruiters at the School accounting for 19 per cent of the total offers. Technology and technology services ...
Awards and Rankings
- ISB 27th among top 100 in Financial Times Global MBA Ranking 2017.
Contact Details of Indian School of Business, Hyderabad
Address:Indian School of Business ,Gachibowli Hyderabad - 500032