JB Institute of Engineering & Technology - JBIET
JB Institute of Engineering & Technology proffers degree courses such as Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering etc under Engineering stream of B.Tech and M.Tech. JB Institute of Engineering & Technology came into existence in the year 2005. Based in the IT city of Bangalore, Karnataka, the institute is affiliated to the University of Bangalore and is approved by the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE). The vision of JB Institute of Engineering & Technology is to be the leading centre of learning and innovation in emerging areas of business and management education. For every course the college imparts practical training to its students that helps them to understand better, improve their demonstrative skills, eliminate hesitation and in this process strives to mould them into industry ready professionals. Mission of JB Institute of Engineering & Technology is 'to foster critical analysis by training students both in theory and practice so as to equip them with skills needed for facing global challenges with team work and human values. And to build quality network with the Industry, educationists and the society for exchanging knowledge'. The modern teaching methodology assists the students in getting an all around view of engineering, technology and the entrepreneur world. The diligent faculty team of the college possesses hands-on experience and up to date knowledge of their subject and area of expertise. The infrastructure and facilities of JB Institute of Engineering & Technology consists of spread-out campus alongside various amenities in the form of library, computer center, classrooms with proper teaching and learning aids, medical facilities etc. The institute seeks to place each of its students in an organization/company of great repute.
- To arrange training for the students in soft skills. For this we have allotted 2 hours per week for each section from second year onwards to cover communication skills and Analytical Skills.
- To arrange Expert Lectures from out side institutions to train on Employability Skills.
- Arrange workshops on GD and Interview Skills.
- Intract with various Industries and establish MOU’s for Recruitment Drives and also for conducting Seminars to make the students aware of the Latest Trends in various areas.
- To arrange before each recruitment drive a company/specific training session to make the students concentrate on the specific skills required for that Industry.
- After completion of each recruitment drive, a feedback session for all the students so as to analyze and make the students aware of the reasons for not getting selected.