K.L.R. College of Education
How to reach
K.L.R. College of Education is situated at Contractors Colony, Paloncha, Khammam (Dist). 507115, Andhra Pradesh, India. in Khammam.
- 2 Years
- Languages / Arts / Literature
- Rs. 13500 (Annually)
K.L.R. College of Education - KLRCE
K.L.R. College of Education impart goal oriented, quality based and value added education with state-of-the-art technical and non-technical resources. Over the years, the college has evolved as a symbol of quality education. The determination and dedicated efforts of K.L.R. College of Education in the interest of the students to compete with the best in the outside world have enabled us to shine forth as the torchbearer for quality education today. K.L.R. College of Education keep pace with the world’s major strides in education and development and hence set a benchmark in every pedagogical standard. The modern teaching methodology assists the students in getting an all around view of education, technology and the entrepreneur world. The diligent faculty team of the college possesses hands-on experience and up to date knowledge of their subject and area of expertise. The infrastructure and facilities of K.L.R. College of Education consists of spread-out campus alongside various amenities in the form of library, computer center, classrooms with proper teaching and learning aids, medical facilities etc. The institute seeks to place each of its students in an organization/company of great repute.
Why join K.L.R. College of Education
PRIDE OF INDIA" by National Integration & Economic Council, New Delhi.
The college has excellent state of the art infrastructure facilities
1 Type Courses Available
- 1 UG Courses
K.L.R. College of Education Placements
- The campus has well equipped laboratories in Sciences, Social Studies & Psychology subjects.
- Individual Lecture halls for each subject and a unique Multipurpose Hall for general Subjects, equipped with OHP and LCD projectors are available.
- Computer Centre with Pentium D core systems is available to the students for learning the requisite computer applications. A full time computer educator is available.
- Central Library with maximum number of reference books and subscribed books is available to the students from 8 am to 6 pm. A full time librarian is appointed to facilitate the students.
- Administrative Office headed by Office Super indent will help the students in administrative aspects.
- Language Lab:To enrich the communication skills of the Students College maintains fully equipped and advanced computerized language lab and students shall be given guidance through efficient and well-trained faculty.
Try our extensive database of FAQs or submit your own question...
Harsh Asked this 1 year, 4 months ago - India
Utsav mukherjee Asked this 6 months ago - India
Anonymous User Asked this 4 months, 4 weeks ago - India