Koneru Lakshmaiah College Of Engineering - Guntur ( Andhra Pradesh )
( Annually) Fees Range
Koneru Lakshmaiah College Of Engineering - KLCE
The trust was converted into a Society by the name Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation in the year 1996. The KL College of Engineering has attained autonomous status in the year 2006 and in February 2009, the Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation Society was recognized as Deemed to be University. In short Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation is named as K L University. Vijayawada is located on the banks of river Krishna in the state of Andhra Pradesh and has been historically a cultural, political and educational center. The city is well connected by National Highway and Rail with Chennai (440 km), Hyderabad (275 km), Vizag (385 km) and is a central junction for trains running from North to South India. Daily flights operate from Hyderabad and Bangalore.K L University is situated in a spacious 100-acre campus on the banks of Buckingham Canal of river Krishna, eight kilometers from Vijayawada city. Built within a rural setting of lush green fields, the institute is a virtual paradise of pristine nature and idyllic beauty. The campus has been aptly named "Green Fields" and the splendid avenue of trees and gardens bear testimony to the importance of ecology and environment. The campus ambience is most befitting for scholastic pursuits. The University has been situated on a built up area of around 15, 00, 000 S. Ft.
|List of entrance exams||AP EAMCET|
|Percentage students passed first class||45%|
|Percentage students passed with distinction||45%|
|Average fresher's score||50.0%|
|Usual Application Start Date||11 May|
|Usual Application End Date||30 Jun|
|Transfer Application Date||30 May|
|Eligibility For Transfer||None|
- K L University has meticulously planned to make all its outgoing students employed.
- The University had installed the infrastructure, employed well experienced faculty, designed and delivered programs that help enhancing the communication and soft skills which are required for making the students employable.
- An excellent system is in place that considers all the issues that make a student employable.
- The University has been successful for the last 7 years, in employing all the students who have registered and eligible for placement through its offices located across the country.
- About 50 trained personnel work extensively to make the students ready for recruitment by the Industry.
- MoU's with Industries, Industry participation in Curriculum Planning, Faculty Training Programs, Industry Live Projects, Workshops, Guest lectures, Entrepreneurship Development Programmes, Career Guidance & Training on Personality Development, Mock Interviews, Communication Skills, Soft Skills, campus recruitments, Industrial Training, Industrial Tours and visits.
- KLCE is very strong on the front of Institute - Industry interaction: It's our privilege to being associated & partnered with a good number of excellent MNC's for the academic excellence and professional standards.
|Number of visiting companies||11|
|Average Salary||3.0 lacs|
|Min Salary||2.0 lacs|
|Max Salary||4.0 lacs|