Krupanidhi College of Pharmacy - KCP Bangalore - KCP
Krupanidhi College of Pharmacy produces cutting edge practitioners and is rated the best pharmacy college in Karnataka by “The Week”.there institution has been approved by Pharmacy Council of India and is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka, and is home to 18 highly equipped and advanced laboratories. It not only has one of the most advance infrastructures but there faculty comprises of industry's best practitioners.
Krupanidhi College of Pharmacy is equipped with 18 high tech labs with modern infrastructure and latest equipment. Here the student pharmacist studies the chemistry of drug, their origin, procedures of drug development, their preparation, their dispensing, their effects and the eventual use for prevention and treatment of disease.
- Pre-placement talk and counseling regarding selection of career path.
- Guidance and support for resume writing, aptitude tests, group discussion and face to face interview
- Round the clock communication and updates of upcoming opportunities through what’s app group, group mails and placement notice board
- Arranging campus drives, off campus drives and one on one interview.
- Arranging Training and Workshops by experts from industry
- Workshop on Pharmacovigilance by Augur Safety Services Feb 19, 2016
- Training by on Regulatory Affairs by Dr. ShenazKhaleeli, Co-Founder and Technical Services Director, PharmaLeaf India Private Limited and Mr. Ravi Kumar, General Manager, H. R. Cornucopia Private Limited on Mar 9,2016.
- Workshop on Basics in Clinical Research andPharmacovigilance by Paramount on Mar 17, 2016.
|Number of visiting companies||3|