- Manitoba Institute of Trades and Technology was formerly known as Winnipeg Technical College
- Offers programs in areas like Health Care and Human Services, Information and Business Technology, and Skilled Trades
- MITT graduates boast an average employment rate of 88% in their field of study
- They are dedicated to helping you launch your first career, your next career… or explore a lifetime passion in more depth.
- Whether you’re 15 or 50, Canadian, or an international student looking to study in Canada – MITT can equip you with the skills in sought after fields that employers want.
- College flexible and modern approach, combined with college growing number of programs designed in consultation with industry, give you the edge you need to succeed.
- Whatever your reason for wanting to study, MITT is here to help you achieve lifelong career success.
- Math Lab
- Academic Zone
Manitoba Institute of Trades and Technology Placement
- At MITT, learning extends beyond the classroom.
- Through our co-operative education program (co-op), students gain valuable workplace essential skills in positions related to their fields of study. Co-op is collaborative - students, employers and the institute all play a part. College also offer a Work Experience Program option.
- All MITT students are encouraged to ...
Awards and Rankings
- MITT and our industry partners are proud to support a number of student awards and bursaries throughout the school year.
- Bursaries are offered in the Fall and Winter each year, and are available to students with a demonstrated financial need and minimum academic standing. Bursaries are intended to provide support for living expenses while studying.
- Watch the MITT website in September and February for information on how to apply.
- MITT Graduate Awards recognize the achievements of our graduating students.
- MITT Program Excellence and industry sponsored awards are based on grades, practicum performance, leadership, as well as citizenship and volunteerism.
- Graduating students are nominated by their instructors and are recognized during the graduation ceremony each June.
MITT PROGRAM EXCELLENCE AWARDS.
BIRCHWOOD AUTOMOTIVE GROUP OUTSTANDING ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
PAUL MITCHELL HAIRSTYLING EXCELLENCE IN CUSTOMER SERVICE AWARD.
NEIL THIESSEN AWARD FOR PROGRAM EXCELLENCE.
STATE INDUSTRIES AWARD.
MANITOBA INSTITUTE OF TRADES AND TECHNOLOGY AWARD FOR EXCELLENCE.
MANITOBA INSTITUTE OF TRADES AND TECHNOLOGY CITIZENSHIP AWARD.
MANITOBA INSTITUTE OF TRADES AND TECHNOLOGY PRESIDENT'S AWARD.
MANITOBA INSTITUTE OF TRADES AND TECHNOLOGY TEACHER'S ASSOCIATION AWARD.
Contact Details of Manitoba Institute of Trades and Technology, Winnipeg
Contact No:+1 204-989-6500
Address:Manitoba Institute of Trades and Technology, 7 Fultz Boulevard, Winnipeg, Manitoba, R3Y 1G4