Matha College of Technology - MCT
Bespangling the firmament of the, Engineering and the Technical field, the prestigious institute, Matha College of Technology, was established in the year 2003. The college is affiliated to Kerala Technological University and offers under-graduates courses, approved by AICTE. Amidst the plethora of dedicated faculty, Matha College Of Technology-the self-financing college with a difference, strives for moulding socially committed, technically brilliant, professional human being, ready to face the new auroras ahead.
They welcome all the companies be it new or old. As they understand your requirement and are confident to provide you what you are looking for be it your future employees or the hospitality of their staffs
- To create a vibrant Training &Placement cell at MCT, to make it a centre of excellence nodal centre for the placement activities in this part of the country & beyond.
- To develop MCT as a preferred destination for MNCs to conduct their placement activities.
- To create a corporate friendly atmosphere in the college campus and to train & prepare the students to face the rigours of the professional world
- To help students develop/identify their academic and career interests, and their short and long-term goals through individual counselling and group sessions.
- To help students develop and implement successful job search strategies.
- To work with faculty members, department heads and the administration to integrate career planning with academic curriculum and coordinate Project Work/ Summer Training / Internship programs.
- To help students for industrial training at the end of fourth and sixth semester.
- To assist employers to achieve their hiring goals.
- To serve the community by providing access to our campus wideactivities & career resources.
- To empower students with life-long career decision-making skills.
- To provide resources and activities to facilitate the career planning process.
- To Act as a link between students, alumni and the employment community
- To students communication skills and personality development by inviting experts from outside for seminars/classes.
- To assist our students in obtaining final placement in reputed companies.
|Number of visiting companies||4|