MM Institute of Management - MMIM Mullana - MMIM
MM Institute of Management (MMIM) is a premier B-school that was founded in the year 2003, under the flagship of the Maharishi Markandeshwar University Trust, erstwhile known as Maharishi Markandeshwar Education Trust. Since its inception, the Institute is producing leaders for the corporate world. Due to its commendable contribution to the corporate world, the Institute has been consistently rated high by various Magazines such as Business and Management Chronicle, Competition Success Review (CSR), Business India among others. MMIM has been recognized & approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. The Institute has been accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
- The curriculum of all the courses at MMIM incorporates the very best continuous bench marking exercise with UGC model curriculum and top B-schools both from India and abroad.
- The experienced and highly qualified faculty at the Institute has strong research oriented inclination, which helps them impart quality management education and exposure to the students. The faculty also holds a variety of corporate experience and exposure.
- More than 100 industry talks organized last year.
- International Exchange and summer internship program.
- Student adoption program by Industry Leaders.
- The Institute utilizes its state-of-the-art infrastructure and facilities to the fullest to provide best learning environment to the students. The facilities include Wi-Fi Campus, air-conditioned ICT equipped lecture theaters, and Computer Labs.
- The Institute encourages its students to inculcate management and leadership skills through various extra-curricular activities including sports, cultural activities and other events.
- Regular Soft skill training sessions are organized to improve the Communication and confidence of the students. The Institute also regularly invites foreign faculty from reputed universities to give intensive classroom sessions to its students.
- The Institute has in-house Bi-annual international refereed journal of management with ISSN 0974-7257— Journal of Management Innovations and Practices (MMUJMP). 1200 reputed e-international journals & e-periodicals are available through the Corporate Resource Network (CRN) of EBSCO Publishing.
We help our students gain the vital knowledge and skills, which is required to cope up in the business world. We are passionate about grooming leaders who are not only thorough professionals but also good human being with values. It is our endeavor to provide the students with a congenial environment with a focus on achieving academic excellence.
We also focus on the all round development of the students by constantly conducting various activities that help to enhance the personality, creativity and innovativeness of an individual. CPC aims at not only the placements of its students but also plays an important role in shaping the careers of students from their induction & Orientation post placement support, Summer Internships, Mid Terms projects and Industrial Visits. The Cell undertakes various academic and co-curricular initiatives so that students are well equipped to meet varied industry requirements along with Training of students for improvement technical, soft and communication skills. Our Team along with students and alumi works towards strengthening placements and career opportunities for the students.
In our two decades of legacy, we have created over 25000 success stories and many more are waiting to make a mark. Presently with about 10000+ students in the University, journey to achieve the new strides is continued. Our students have made their mark in companies like Google, Microsoft, Infosys, TCS, Wipro, Tech Mahindra, L&T, KPIT
|Number of visiting companies||23|
|Max Salary||18.0 lacs|