MM College of Pharmacy - MMCP
MMCP - Ambala (Haryana)
UGC , NAAC , Pharmacy Council of India
( Annually) Fees Range
MM College of Pharmacy - MMCP
The MM College of Pharmacy at Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Mullana (Ambala) was established in 2005 to cater the needs of different facets of pharmaceutical profession such as including the marketing of medicines and scientific instruments. The department has teaching and research facilities which encompass undergraduate (B. Pharmacy), postgraduate (Doctor of Pharmacy, Pharm. D (PB), M. Pharmacy) and doctoral (Ph.D.) academic programmes.
- The department has highly experienced and qualified faculty which helps them to impart quality technical education and exposure to the students.
- Special focus is laid by faculty to prepare the students as per the industry requirements, and training is imparted on drug discovery, formulation development, quality control and method development of pharmaceuticals, packaging and storage.
- The department focuses on processes of pharmacy pertaining to Quality Control, New Drug Discovery Research (NDDR), Process Development (P & D), Formulation and Development (F & D), Clinical Trials, Bioequivalence Studies & Toxicological Studies.
- The college has been consistently striving to become an area of excellence for R&D activities through its industry-academia linkage and has published high-quality research articles in journals of international repute and has filed Patent and Copyright.
- The state-of-the-art infrastructure facilities provide best learning environment to the students. The facilities include Machine room, Pilot Plant, Instrumentation room, Animal House, Wi-Fi Campus, ICT enabled lecture theatres, Library and Computer Labs.
- Various guest lecturers, seminars, workshops and conferences are organized on regular basis for the up gradation of the knowledge and practical exposure of the students.
- Highly focused faculty works to develop entrepreneurship skills in students through training within the University campus.
- Research project from government bodies helps to explore the research environment for the students.
The training and placement cell plays a major role with industrial liaisoning including different industrial establishments and manufacturing units for curriculum based training, placements, guest lectures and skill development among students of MMCP. the Training & Placement Cell is committed to provide ample opportunity to our graduate and post-graduate students to secure employment in multi-national companies and other reputed organizations of Healthcare sector.
The T&P cell provides not only placements but it lays emphasis to make the students ready to cope up with the current challenges of the Industry by making them aware about the recent market trends. Eminent experts from different Pharmaceutical industries are being invited on regular basis who can share their experiences and knowledge with students. This Cell also helps the students to improve skills in related fields (soft skills, resume preparation, practice for interviews, etc) and career guidance.
|Number of visiting companies||11|
|Average Salary||2.5 lacs|
|Min Salary||2.0 lacs|
|Max Salary||18.0 lacs|
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place