M.V.J. College of Engineering (MVJCE) is situated in Bengaluru in Karnataka state of India. Established in 1982, it is accredited from UGC, AICTE and it is affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University. M.V.J. College of Engineering MVJCE, Bengaluru offers 23 courses across 4 streams namely Management, Engineering, IT, Commerce / Banking and across 4 degrees like B.Tech, M.Tech, M.B.A., M.C.A. M.V.J. College of Engineering campus is spread over 15 Acres. Hostel facility is not available for its students. Additional campus facilities such as Lib, Medical Fac., Cls. Room, Music, Grounds, Trans., wifi are also there. M.V.J. College of Engineering accepts Karnataka PGCET - Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test for admission into Engineering courses
Area 15 Acres
Buit up area 500000 Square Meters
Sports Grounds 5
- Medical Fac.
- Cls. Room
Awards and Rankings
Ranked among the top 75 engineering colleges in India (Week and Outlook, June 2011, 2012, 2013)
Ranked amongst the Top 50 technical Colleges in India (Electronics for You, 2011)
Ranked amongst the Top 100 technical college in India (Data Quest, 2012)
Ranked among the Top 3 in the University for Sports
Engineering UG Scholarship
Eligibility Criteria for Engineering UG Scholarship:
- The student has to be an Indian National
- The student should be fluent in spoken and written English.
The student should not have a break in education from the 10th grade onwards.
Scores in Board Exams
- ICSE and CBSE Boards: Minimum yearly aggregate of 85% (Physics, Chemistry, Math, English) from 10th Grade Onwards ORSSLC/ other State Boards: Minimum yearly aggregate of 90% (Physics, Chemistry, Math, English) from 10th Grade Onwards
- CET Ranking: The CET ranking of the student should be less than 1000.
- Only candidates who have passed all the examinations in the first appearance are eligible for Scholarship / Award. (Supplementary exam marks are not considered).
The Placement Cell at MVJCE facilitates between the corporate and the student for recruitment. More importantly, it is geared to understand corporate requirements and develop students who are employable. In the 4 years of engineering at MVJCE, this is accomplished through 160 additional hours of targeted training. Our programmes are designed to improve confidence levels, analytical thought, ...
Contact Details of M.V.J. College of Engineering, Bengaluru
Contact No:+91 80 4299 1000 / 08042991022
Address:MVJ College of Engineering, Near ITPB, Whitefield, Whitefield, Bangalore, Karnataka, India- 560067
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place