The MYRA School of Business was established in Mysore in 2012 by Mysore Royal Academy(MYRA) by Padma Bhushan Deepak Parekh and Chairman of HDFC. MYRA School of Business is affiliated by AICTE. MYRA School of Business being the fastest growing business school in respect of providing world class business education.
MYRA brings the best faculty members from international schools such as University of Cambridge, IIMB, Arizona State University, Kellogg and Wharton to provide truly international learning experience to the students.
MYRA offers three programs:
- Open and Customised format Executive Education Programs
- Post Graduate Program for Executives (PGPX)
- Post Graduate Program in Management(PGDM)
MYRA School of Business have extraordinary building architecture having 10 acres of area and constructed in 80,000 sq. ft. The MYRA School includes Floating Executive Education Classroom, six Seminar Halls, two Board Rooms, six Lecture Halls, an Outdoor Amphitheatre, two Courtyards, a Library, fourteen Faculty Offices, an Administration Block, a Coffeeshop, a Student Lounge, three CXO Suites and a Rooftop Garden.
MYRA School of Business(MYRA) also provides the International Student Exchange Programs so that their students can learn objectives of international business around the world.
The Partner schools asscociate with MYRA School of Business are:
- Julius Maximilian University of Würzburg, Germany
- Catolica Lisbon School of Business and Economics (CLSBE), Portugal
- Arizona State University - W. P. Carey school of Business, USA
- University of Washington - Bothell School of Business, USA
- Dalhousie University, Canada
- Academic Zone
- Computer Lab
- Medical Facilities
- Cls. Room
- Seminar Hall
MYRA School of Business Placement
MSM claims to have 100% placement record till date. MSM prepares a placement brochure for students and collects their resumes that are systemized indicating the geographical area of interest, language, skills and other categories and then it is circulated to a vast pool of employers so that the company can contact students directly as well as through the career development cell to facilitate ...
Awards and Rankings
- MYRA Receives 2017 Best Education Brands Award From Economic Times
- MYRA Vidhya Sagar's Achievement coverage in City Today
Contact Details of MYRA School of Business, Mysuru
Contact No:+91-8212404511 , 15 / 9901853333
Address:Near Infosys, Opposite Power Grid, Ilavala Hobli, Karnataka 571130, India