Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology is situated in Nelson in South Island state of New Zealand. Established in 1905, it is accredited from others and it is affiliated to Public NZ TEI. NMIT, Nelson offers 46 courses across 13 streams namely Management, Commerce & Banking, IT, Vocational, Media & Mass Communication, Design, Engineering, Education, Nursing, Arts, Science, Agriculture, Hotel Management and across 6 degrees like BSc, B.Com, BSW, PGD, Diploma.Hostel facility is not available for its students.
Awards and Rankings
- Merit: ACENZ Innovate Awards of Excellence – New Zealand (2011)
- Winner: Education or Healthcare Services Award, Institution of Structural Engineers UK’s Structural Awards (2011)
- Winner: Commercial Engineering Excellence, New Zealand Wood Timber Design Awards (2011)
- Excellence: Education and Arts, New Zealand Property Council / Rider Levett Bucknall Awards (2011)
- NMIT is an NZQA approved Category 1 tertiary education provider and ISO 9001 certified.
Contact Details of Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology, Nelson
Address:322 Hardy St, Nelson, 7010, New Zealand