Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology is situated in Nelson in South Island state of New Zealand. Established in 1905, it is accredited from others and it is affiliated to Public NZ TEI. NMIT, Nelson offers 46 courses across 11 streams namely Management, Commerce / Banking, IT, Mass Comm, Design, Engineering, Arts, Medical, Law / Humanities, Sciences, Hospitality / Aviation and across 7 degrees like B.Com, BMS, B.Sc., B.S.W., P.G.D..Hostel facility is not available for its students.
Total Students 3091
Hostel Facility True
Scholarship Available True
Total Course 46
Awards and Rankings
- Merit: ACENZ Innovate Awards of Excellence – New Zealand (2011)
- Winner: Education or Healthcare Services Award, Institution of Structural Engineers UK’s Structural Awards (2011)
- Winner: Commercial Engineering Excellence, New Zealand Wood Timber Design Awards (2011)
- Excellence: Education and Arts, New Zealand Property Council / Rider Levett Bucknall Awards (2011)
- NMIT is an NZQA approved Category 1 tertiary education provider and ISO 9001 certified.
Contact Details of Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology, Nelson
Address:322 Hardy St, Nelson, 7010, New Zealand