Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology (NMIT) is situated in Nelson in South Island state of New Zealand. Established in 1905, it is accredited from others and it is affiliated to Public NZ TEI. Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology NMIT, Nelson offers 46 courses across 10 streams namely Management, Commerce / Banking, IT, Mass Comm, Design, Engineering, Arts, Medical, Sciences, Hospitality / Aviation and across 7 degrees like Certificate, Diploma, P.G.D., B.Com, .Hostel facility is not available for its students.
Awards and Rankings
- Merit: ACENZ Innovate Awards of Excellence – New Zealand (2011)
- Winner: Education or Healthcare Services Award, Institution of Structural Engineers UK’s Structural Awards (2011)
- Winner: Commercial Engineering Excellence, New Zealand Wood Timber Design Awards (2011)
- Excellence: Education and Arts, New Zealand Property Council / Rider Levett Bucknall Awards (2011)
- NMIT is an NZQA approved Category 1 tertiary education provider and ISO 9001 certified.
Contact Details of Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology, Nelson
Address:322 Hardy St, Nelson, 7010, New Zealand
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place