Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology is situated in Nelson in South Island state of New Zealand. Established in 1905, it is accredited from others and it is affiliated to Public NZ TEI. NMIT, Nelson offers 46 courses across 13 streams namely Management, Commerce & Banking, IT, Vocational, Media & Mass Communication, Design, Engineering, Education, Nursing, Arts, Science, Agriculture, Hotel Management and across 6 degrees like BSc, BSW, B.Com, PGD, Diploma.Hostel facility is not available for its students.
Top Courses & Fees
BSc 2 Courses AvailableAvg Annual Fee 8.89 Lacs
BSW 1 Courses AvailableAvg Annual Fee 8.53 Lacs
B.Com 1 Courses AvailableAvg Annual Fee 8.53 Lacs
PGD 5 Courses AvailableAvg Annual Fee 8.72 Lacs
Diploma 13 Courses AvailableAvg Annual Fee 8.03 Lacs
Certificate 24 Courses AvailableAvg Annual Fee 4.88 Lacs
Interested in this college?
Awards and Rankings
- Merit: ACENZ Innovate Awards of Excellence – New Zealand (2011)
- Winner: Education or Healthcare Services Award, Institution of Structural Engineers UK’s Structural Awards (2011)
- Winner: Commercial Engineering Excellence, New Zealand Wood Timber Design Awards (2011)
- Excellence: Education and Arts, New Zealand Property Council / Rider Levett Bucknall Awards (2011)
- NMIT is an NZQA approved Category 1 tertiary education provider and ISO 9001 certified.
Admission Open 2019
Top 10 Management Colleges in New Zealand View All
Contact Details of Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology, Nelson
Address:322 Hardy St, Nelson, 7010, New Zealand