Pacific Institute of Business Studies (Media and Mass Communication) - Udaipur ( Rajasthan )
UGC , AICTE
Pacific Institute of Business Studies (Media and Mass Communication) - PIBS
Established in 1997, the Pacific University has made a mark on the educational map of India. Over the last 19 years, the Pacific Society has continued to make rapid strides in the field of higher & technical education. It has established more than twenty one institutes and become a multi-disciplinary conglomeration of colleges providing higher education in the diverse fields of Engineering, Management, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Computer Application, Hotel Management, Fire & Safety Management, Polytechnic Diploma, Mass Communication, Fashion Technology, Education, Arts, Law, Commerce, Basic & Applied Sciences, M.Phil. and Research Programmes (Ph.D.) in all relevant disciplines.
Multimedia is the process of using multiple mediums of communication in an attempt to bridge boundaries and connect minds across the world. Be it text, graphic, audio, animation or video, today the field of multimedia is fast emerging as a high-paying career option. Industry sources predict India as the largest media-consuming market in the world and the Entertainment and Media (E&M) industry in India was estimated to cross Rupees 83,740 Crores in 2010. Hence it is no surprise that it offers very lucrative employment opportunities to the current generation.The University Campus is spread over 100 acres of lush green land and has a build up area of more than 250,000 sq.mt. The campus fulfills all the norms of the governing bodies in terms of infrastructure, equipment and modern amenities. The campus provides a perfect educational environment which is free from any type of pollution and is easily accessible.
- Members from companies interact with students on campus through Guest Lectures, Live Projects, and other corporate Forums
- Student profiles and other relevant details are shared with the companies
- The companies conduct Pre-Placements Talks to give in-depth information about them including the roles and profiles being offered
- Applications are invited and resumes of interested applicants are shared with the companies
- Based on factors such as profiles and locations offered, and students’ perceptions and areas of interest, companies are ranked and called on campus
- Companies conduct their selection process which typically comprises of Resume-based short listing, group discussions, technical tests and personal interviews
- Final results are announced by the companies followed up by distribution of Offer Letters to the successful students.
|Number of visiting companies||2|