Pacific School Of Law - PSL
Pacific School Of Law was set up under the aegis of Pacific University in the year 2014 with a vision to promote excellence in the field of legal education and to fulfill the ever increasing demand of quality legal professionals for a growing legal world. The PSL is approved by Bar Council, Government of India, New Delhi and it is constituent college of PAHER University, Udaipur .The establishment of Pacific School of Law is to provide excellent law graduates to judicial authorities and related facets
Pacific School of Law (PSL) aims to achieve high standard of Law education with holistic approach. Students, who are desirous to become law graduate, PSL recognize not only their talent but also enhance their present capabilities. PSL also put hard efforts for all round development of student. PSL’s ultimate mission is to give exposure of highly competitive environment to the student for long time sustainability in his/her career path. Admission in Faculty of Law Programmes are through University Joint Entrance Test (UJET), State & National level entrance test like CLAT etc. Direct admission can be obtained on merit cum preference basis.
- The placements cell of the Pacific including the University has credit of securing average 2 job offers per passing out student.
- The highest package and had been 5.7 Lakhs p.a. in the year 2013-14.
- Historic Pre-placements before Final Semester 2014-15
- Highest Package Rupee 4.8 lakhs p.a. (Till Oct. 2014)
- The students are being placed across a various sectors, throughout the length & breadth of the country and abroad as well.
- Strong base of alumni placed worldwide and across all major sectors facilitate placements of newer batches with much ease.