A strong training and placement cell is developed so as to ensure 100% training for students to various industries after 3rd year. Trainings and Placement Cell in the Campus to create healthy and meaningful interaction with the Industry, Trade and Commerce, which under takes activities related to Training and Placements of students, arranging experts lectures, getting feed back on curricula and performance of Alumni, Industry visits etc.
Placement shall be ensured & placement opportunity shall be provided to passing out student to get placed in the appropriate corporate / industries, commerce in the private & Public sectors. Offering information, advice, guidance, counseling and support for training & job seeking students is considered to be of prime importance.
Placement cell lay special emphasis on:-
- Developing a detailed training need analysis module.
- Developing and implementing a holistic employability analysis model.
- Implementing innovative and proactive approach to provide employment to the students.
- Initiating projects / internship / seminar training in various industries.
- Networking with companies and placement agencies.
- Induce business acumen and commercial approach.
- Ensure effective placement of students.
- Clear accountability process for team and individual delivery.
- Initiate processes relating to the recruitment, interview, enrolment, induction,support and tracking of students whilst on placement.
- Ensure that processes should match with Industry and accordingly placement quotient meets the institutions standards.
- Trigger industry and institute interaction and arranging industrial visit of students.
- To incorporate in-house Short Term Training Model.
Contact Details of Ace College of Engineering and Management, Agra
Contact No:+91-562 - 2390059 , 8881660025 , +91-8191030044
Address:17 Km. Stone, NH-2, Opp. Budia ka Taal, Agra - Kanpur Road, Etmadpur, Agra
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place