The Vision of Acharya Institutes is "Committed to the cause of Value Based Education in all Disciplines, envisions itself as a fountainhead of innovative human enterprise, with inspiration initiatives for Academic Excellence". In taking forward its Vision, the Placements at Acharya campus is a dynamic, real-time process which is inclusive, proactive, ambitious and wholesome. Acharya has successfully placed 100% of its students from the professional programmes and the placement process is constantly tuned based on Industry need and feedback.
The Placement Cell monitors the employment opportunities and arranges campus recruitment process interviews for the final year students and provides internship opportunities for pre-final year students. The institute start placement process for pre-final semester in the month of June. Students are prepared for all kind of interviews well in advance.
Encompassing every dimension of the Placement Process:
- Understanding the dynamically changing needs of the corporate through formal structured interactions
- Detailed Profiling of the students to identify their aspirations, strengths, weaknesses and potentials
- Embarking upon a Full Enablement Format which will address every issue from competency to Career
- Students' exposure to Corporate expectations by enabling direct contact in every stage
- A 365-Day commitment to the cause that underlines Significance and Preparedness
- Unique single-window 'Pooled-Placement-Process' in campus to help large recruiters
- Focused Competency Enhancement of students in both Technical and Softskill areas for 'Day-One' Employability
Acharya Institute of Technology
Ask a question and Get the Answers Instantly.ASK A QUESTION
Training & Placement Activites
Soft Skill – Campus Recruitment Training
- First Year- Engineering and MCA: Grammar , Career Counseling, Cosmic Calculation- I , Letter Writing , Personality Development –I, Voice and Accent, Communication.
- Second Year- Engineering and MCA: Cosmic Calculation- II , Voice & Accent, Basic grammar and Review , E mail Writing & Writing Skill, Personality Development, Communication, Personal Assessment Test.
- Third Year- Engineering and MCA: Assessment Tests, Writing Skills, COSMIC CALCULATION, Quantitative Aptitude, Puzzles, Reasoning, Group Discussion.
- Final Year- Engineering and MCA: Mock Tests + Solution, Email Writing (Recap), Group Discussion (Level – 2), Resume/CV Preparation, HR & Mock PI, Personality Development, Sessions on Communication.
MBA & PGDM:
- Communication Skills: Positive Attitude, Group Discussion, Stress Management, Articulation, Skills, IQ & GK, How to make effective presentation, body language and Dress code in presentation, Motivation, Resume Writing, Interview Skills. Aptitude-Quantitative, Logical, Reasoning, Verbal, Ethics, Corporate Culture, KPIs, KRAs.
- Marketing: Branding, Consumer Behaviour and Retailing, Advertising and media Sales Management and Experimental Learning.
- Finance: Financial Management, Portfolio Management, Experimental Learning.
- Human Resource: Broader Aspect of Personal Management, Compensation benefit, Collective Bargaining, Challenges & solutions of Personal Manager, Experimental Learning.
- Mechanical Engineering: CATIA, Hypermesh, Ansys.
- Mechatronics Engineering: CATIA, Hypermesh, Ansys.
- Aeronatical Engineering: CATIA, Hypermesh, Ansys.
- Automobile Engineering: CATIA, Hypermesh, Ansys.
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering: Lab View, PLC & SCADA, Matlab.
- Information Science and Engineering: Android, Web Programming, C & C++, Java.
- Computer Science and Engineering: Android, Web Programming, C & C++, Java.
- Master of Computer Application: Android, Web Programming, C & C++, Java.
- Electronics and Communication Engineering: Arm & Cortex Processor with app. In Robotics.
- Civil Engineering: BIM and CIDC Trainings.
- Construction Technology and Management: BIM and CIDC Trainings
Acharya Institute of Technology News
Contact Details of Acharya Institute of Technology, Bangalore
Address:Acharya Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Road, Acharya PO, Bangalore-560 107, India