Amal Jyothi College of Engineering (AJCE) Kanjirappally Placements
Placements Stats for All Degrees
- Department of Placement and Training caters for enhancing not only the employability skills of the passing out Amalites but also the overall development of their personality.
- The dept. organizes on campus and off campus recruitments and pre-placement training programmes through Aptitude tests, Group Discussions, Interviews and presentation skills in collaboration with the Dept. of Humanities and core departments.
- Mock interviews and GDs are conducted on a regular basis so as to equip final and pre-final year students to face the challenges of the recruitment scenario. Close on the heels of placement drives, the Placement Assistance Cell makes an evaluation of the performance of our students.
- This objective appraisal enables us to identify strengths and weaknesses of the candidates and select the strategies for improvement. Besides, we extend intensive supportive measures to the rejected candidates.
- About four to two months ahead of the placement process, companies are contacted.
- Companies provide necessary data through Job announcement form.
- The same is studied and a formal invitation is sent out by e-mail.
- A mutually convenient date and time for PPT & selection process is fixed.
- Visit is announced to the students along with data as given in Job announcement form.
- A week before company visit, Interested and eligible students apply on-line.
- Essential details of applicants are provided to the company.
- Company re-confirms travel plan a week before the allocated visit date.
- PPT hall is booked and a student volunteer is allocated to take care of logistics on campus.
- The selection list is announced as soon as company finalizes the same.
- Students sign offer letter and a copy is forwarded to the company.
Amal Jyothi College of Engineering
Ask a question and Get the Answers Instantly.ASK A QUESTION
Training & Placement Activites
Department of Placement and Training caters for enhancing not only the employability skills of the passing out Amalites but also the overall development of their personality. The dept. organizes on campus and off campus recruitments and pre-placement training programmes through Aptitude tests, Group Discussions, Interviews and presentation skills.
Contact Details of Amal Jyothi College of Engineering, Kanjirappally
Contact No:04828 305 555
Address:Kanjirapally - Erumely Rd, Koovappally, Kerala 686518