The foundation of Amity Technical Placement Centre (ATPC) was laid with the objective to make each and every student of Amity Universe a success story and to impart a legendary leadership quality to all the students. The moving sprit behind the Amity Universe is its illustrious Founder Dr. Ashok K. Chauhan, Chairman of AKC Group of Companies and an icon in the field of education and entrepreneurship. Amity today is one of the leading groups of private educational institutions in India with over 100 world class institutions imparting 130 undergraduate and postgraduate courses to 45,000 students across various integrated Campuses. Amity Universe aims to bring India on the world map as a developed Nation and to establish its image as a super power of the new millennium.
With these facts in mind, Mr. Atul Chauhan, President RBEF & Chancellor Amity University Uttar Pradesh and Maj. Gen. K. Jai Singh, Vice Chancellor Amity University Uttar Pradesh laid the concept of the Amity Technical Placement Centre (ATPC) to assist the students develop into a complete human being with the perfect combination of professional and business ethics while still maintaining the Sanskars within themselves. The vision of the Founder President, President, Vice Chancellor was put into concrete steps under the dynamic leadership of Mr. Ajay Rana , Director ATPC by the consistent and persistent efforts of his team of highly dedicated and motivated group of people.
- Invitation along with request for Campus Recruitment and JAF (Job Announcement form) are sent to recruiters.
- After receiving correspondence and filled JAF from the company, the PPT dates are finalized in consultation with the company .The relevant information is then passed onto the students and posted on the student’s portal.
- Representatives from the company conduct Pre-placement discussions
- The Amity Placement Centre releases the placement schedule for the companies. The dates are allotted on the basis of:
- Students Ranking of the Company
- Compensation package
- Career Prospects of Students
- Student intake
- Interested Students apply though the Placement Portal.
- After the completion of selection procedure on campus, company is required to announce the final lists of the students that day itself .
- IF a student is selected a job is register against him\her and he\ she would not be allowed to appear for more interviews as per placement policy.
Ask a question and Get the Answers Instantly.ASK A QUESTION
Amity University News
Contact Details of Amity University, Noida
Contact No:+91-9818600962 , +91-9818866723
Address:E-2 Block Room No.- GA 05, Sector -125, Noida - 201303 (U.P.)