Ammini College of Engineering (ACE) Palakkad Placements
Placement cell was established as an integral part of the institution.The cell focusses on employability of the students. Every student is given individual attention so that he/she develops a succesful career.Each student of ammini college of Engineering, on an average was given at least 3 chances for an interview subject to the eligibility condition of the recruiter. The opportunities included both on Campus and off campus recruitments. Placement cell encourages students to attend interview in various locations within and outside Kerala. The cell focuses on arranging placements in core engineering companies rather that general and BPO.
Training & Placement Activites
Training Curriculum- A meticulously designed curriculum is exclusively meant to train students to reach the heights. Training is being done on both placement perspective as well individual personality developments. The curriculum details are prepared to satisfy the needs of the corporate world and encompasses the following main areas:
- Soft Skills
- English Communication
- Aptitude Skills
- C Programming
- Quantitative Aptitude- More that 70% of the companies use aptitude as the first step in the recruitment process. Entire selection of the candidate is based on his performance in the aptitude test generally, the first round in the process. Most of the students find it difficult to complete the test paper in the right time. So in Ammini College of Engineering, the training and placement cell conducts regular training and aptitude tests in the campus to improve the students skills.The scores in the tests determine the candidates standing in the competition outside.
- The Interview- Regular mock interviews are conducted during the training sessions to improve the students performance in interviews conducted by the major companies. Students are also encouraged to attend as many interviews as possible. All formal training procedures are conducted and experts from the industry are also invited to conduct lectures and seminars on interview skills.
- Seminar on Energy Conservation and Renewable Energy at IRTC, Mundur on April 25, 2015.
- CMC National Eligibility Test ( CNET) conducted for all pre-final year and final year students at campus-March, 2015.
- Life Skills Development Seminar by Dr. Beena Dharman, February 2015.
- In house Employee Engagement Program- Team Dynamics by Ms. Neethu Jagdish, Trainer- October, 2014.
- Seminar on Start ups and successful Entrepreneurship by Mr. Damodar Avanoor, Director, Chethana Group of Companies- October, 2014.
- Faculty Development Programme- August, 2014
Contact Details of Ammini College of Engineering, Palakkad
Address:Kannampariyaram, Post Mankara, Palakkad,Kerala, India, PIN- 678613