Placements Stats for All Degrees
Ansal University - School of Management Studies AUSMS Gurgaon placement details are as below.in companies like 99 Acres.com, American Express, Axis Bank, ITC, Citi Bank. with average package being 5.85 Lakh. The maximum salary offered to students was 8 Lakh
- It is the responsibility of the student to check announcements/notices/updated information/ short listed names etc., in the notice boards/email/Facebook. Students are expected to report at the respective venue as per the announcements.
- Students should follow deadlines mentioned on the Notices for submission of names for appearing in placement process of specific organizations. Delayed response would not be accepted. Once the final list has been sent to the organization, the students cannot back out from the option. They are also expected to visit the company website before applying for a particular organization.
- If a company specifies the maximum number of CVs to be sent, the CRC team will short-list the CVs on the basis of relevant parameters / Criterion.
- Registration can also be done through the placement link / Portal of the AU. All registrations have to be completed by the students within the date/time notified by CRC.
- Students have to ensure that the information provided by them such as telephone no., e-mail id, and correspondence address is updated & correct. It is the responsibility of the student to ensure that the personal and professional information available with the CRC records is regularly updated.
- Students may be required to go to the company’s office or venue for the purpose of recruitment process as decided by the company & Institute.
- It shall be mandatory for short-listed students to appear for the interview. Absence from the interview shall debar a candidate to appear for further process and s/he will have to try on his/her own for final placement.
- A Student who once opts for appearing in the selection process ( Test, GD and Interview) of a company would be presumed to have understood the company profile, job offering, etc and hence if selected, will have to accept the job offer. Refusal to accept the job offer would debar you from all subsequent placement activities.
- Non-appearance in an interview after giving name for the option would mean that a job opening was offered but declined by the student. The student would no longer be eligible to appear for all the subsequent placement activities
- Communication with the organization’s which are visiting the AU campus shall be strictly through CRC only. Direct communication with these organizations is not encouraged. Status of acceptance /rejection of pre-placement offer should be intimated to the organization within the stipulated time period.
- CRC does not encourage students to apply for off campus placement in firms that visit AU for on campus placement, as it might affect our relationships. Students are advised to give list of companies (along with name / phone numbers of contact person) to the CRC for sending them invitation, formally for campus placements.
- All sessions(guest lectures, seminars, workshops, industrial trips, etc.) are an important part of the curriculum. They are in fact extension of your class room learning and have a direct bearing on the placements. The attendance in these sessions would be monitored and students who fail to attend this session may be forced to avail lesser options than others.
- CRC is a facilitator and shall assist the students in final placement activities. It however does not guarantee jobs / placements. Applying for a company or joining it, is solely the responsibility and decision of the students.
Ansal University - School of Management Studies
Ask a question and Get the Answers Instantly.ASK A QUESTION
Training & Placement Activites
Besides core function of Placements & Internship CRC is instrumental in organizing trainings on various Soft Skills ,Technological Skills, Industry Connect Programs, Seminars, Workshops, Industrial Tours, Live Projects, Expert Lectures & Mentorship Program thereby helping the student to plan his/her future & make best use of the time as a student.
- Career Development Program
- Orientation – CRC will conduct an orientation session at the beginning of the new Semester on “How to Plan Your Career Early”, this will help the student prepare well in advance to face the competition and secure the desired opportunity in the future.
- Individual Assessment – Early identification of development areas much in advance helps student prepare well. To assess work readiness quotient, apart from domain knowledge all students are made to undergo an online/offline assessment test. These Assessments measures abilities on numerical ability, logical reasoning, data interpretation, problem solving and various other skills.
- Personalized Counseling – To assess strengths, weaknesses and improvement areas well in time before the student begins his journey as a professional he/she undergoes through a personalized profile discussion, assessment and counseling session by expert counselor/Faculty/ Industry mentor.
- Training & Development – Rigorous training program are organised by the CRC for students as part of their development program. These programs cum workshops would focus on personality enhancement and professional development of all the students. Some of the important areas are:
- Mastering Personal Interviews & Group Discussion
- Business Etiquettes & Personal Grooming
- Collaborative working
- Work Place Tools – MS Office/Statistical tools etc
- Quantitative Skills
- Logical Reasoning & Aptitude
- Life Skills
Contact Details of Ansal University - School of Management Studies, Gurgaon
Address:Sector 55, Golf Course Road, Gurgaon, Haryana, India- 122003