The college provides best placement every year.
At Ansal University , Corporate Resource Center (CRC) ensures the right placement for each student. The CRC plays an important role in shaping the careers of students from their induction and orientation, summer internships, mid-term projects, right to their final placements and even beyond. CRC also undertakes various academic and non-academic initiatives so that students are well equipped to meet varied industry requirements.
The CRC also networks with the institution’s alumni for creating more career opportunities. Likewise, it also aims to support alumni by creating more career opportunities and switches for them, through its vast network of industry contacts.
The leading companies from all the sectors are invited by the CRC Department on the campus, where the eligible students facilitated to go through the entire selection process. The entire process in governed by the students’ ability and performance, as well as the requirements and norms of the industries.
Besides core function of Placements & Internship CRC is instrumental in organizing trainings on various Soft Skills ,Technological Skills, Industry Connect Programs, Seminars, Workshops, Industrial Tours, Live Projects, Expert Lectures & Mentorship Program thereby helping the student to plan his/her future & make best use of the time as a student.
- Career Development Program
- Orientation – CRC will conduct an orientation session at the beginning of the new Semester on “How to Plan Your Career Early”, this will help the student prepare well in advance to face the competition and secure the desired opportunity in the future.
- Individual Assessment – Early identification of development areas much in advance helps student prepare well. To assess work readiness quotient, apart from domain knowledge all students are made to undergo an online/offline assessment test. These Assessments measures abilities on numerical ability, logical reasoning, data interpretation, problem solving and various other skills.
- Personalized Counseling – To assess strengths, weaknesses and improvement areas well in time before the student begins his journey as a professional he/she undergoes through a personalized profile discussion, assessment and counseling session by expert counselor/Faculty/ Industry mentor.
- Training & Development – Rigorous training program are organised by the CRC for students as part of their development program. These programs cum workshops would focus on personality enhancement and professional development of all the students. Some of the important areas are:
- Mastering Personal Interviews & Group Discussion
- Business Etiquettes & Personal Grooming
- Collaborative working
- Work Place Tools – MS Office/Statistical tools etc
- Quantitative Skills
- Logical Reasoning & Aptitude
- Life Skills
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place