Training and Placement Cell in AITS has been playing a significant role and is now one of the key departments of our institution. As there are many more Engineering Colleges coming up, the competition for employment is increasing every day and providing an opportunity for placement has become a challenge. The Training and Placement cell has come in its inception from quite a long time now and is performing activities like arranging implant training for students and inviting various organizations for campus recruitment.
The Training and Placement cell is all set to equip students with all the important prerequisites of selection process viz. group discussions, psychometric tests, technical interviews, resume writing etc. This Year about 32 esteemed companies have visited and selected AITS students so far for recruitments viz. Bisleri, usha power Tech, Indian Army ,westin electromech ,Vodafone Siemens ,Lipi data Systems, Pyrotech,The Oberoi, Secure Meters, Arcgate, J. K. Cements and many more.
We have achieved almost 100% placement of our eligible students. It is a matter of great satisfaction at AITS as 70% of our eligible students from AITS of final year have already been placed up to April-15.
- The training & placement department sends placement invitation letters to the companies enclosing a brief summary of the courses available at AITS.
- The Placement Performa (PFA) is required to be filled in by the company. The completed form along with a brief company profile, job profile and details about campus recruitment drive is to be sent by the company to the Training & Placement Cell.
- The company can visit the campus for a Pre-Placement Talk either before the selection processes or can combine it with the final recruitment.
- On receiving information file, the training & placement office announces the requirements of the company, asking interested students to submit their resumes, which are then handed over to the company.
- The company is required to shortlist candidates from the application pool and eligibility data file sent and send the same with short listed candidates to the Training & Placement Cell at the earliest.
- A mutually convenient date is finalized for the selection process/ recruitment drive.
- The company is required to furnish the final list of students preferably on the same day, or as soon as possible, after completion of the selection process.
- The offer letters need to be sent to the Training & Placement Cell for handing over to the students. Offer acceptances (from the students) received, will be sent to the company by the Placement Office.
Aravali Institute of Technical Studies
Ask a question and Get the Answers Instantly.ASK A QUESTION
Contact Details of Aravali Institute of Technical Studies, Udaipur
Address:Aravali Knowledge Campus, Umarda, Udaipur, Rajasthan, India – 313001,