AWH Engineering College (AWH) Kozhikode Placements
AWH Engineering College has an independent placement office focused to cater to the needs of leading organizations in conducting campus interviews for the final year students of AWH Engineering College. It is headed by a senior professor with additional charge and supported by placement coordinators from all departments.
The placement office functions with facilities for PPT, written test, group discussions and interviews. It plays a key role in career counseling and guiding of students of AWH Engineering College for their successful career placement.This includes advising the students on placement procedures, directing them on resume preparation,giving training in group discussions, interviews and written tests. This office also co-ordinates the various activities related to institute-industry interaction.
Right from the inception of the B.Tech course, the students are given an opportunity to think and grow globally. They are educated on soft skills and life skills. The training and placement cell conducts programs which helps the students to become more professional and highly competent in their performance.
The College has a tie-up with Infosys called ‘Campus Connect’ for which a memorandum has been signed between Infosys and the Principal of AWH Engineering College . Through this active interaction between AWH students, staff and faculty and Infosys are envisaged.
Pooled recruitment drive is conducted every year in the month of February. Usually around ten to fifteen companies participate in the recruitment drive. Many companies also conduct separate campus recruitment every year.
- Pre-final year students are asked to register in the placement cell
- Resumes are collected and formatted to the requirements of the MNCs
- The list of students who meet the eligibility criteria are sent to the responding companies upon request.
- Companies/Organizations are invited to the college.
- Placement officer and coordinators meet to co-ordinate placement activities.
- Company assigns a convenient date to visit the campus
- Pre-placement talk is arranged for the students appearing for the drive by the placement cell
- Company officials conduct the recruitment and selection and publish the list of selected student
- Company sends the offer letters in due course, along with their training package
AWH Engineering College
Ask a question and Get the Answers Instantly.ASK A QUESTION
Contact Details of AWH Engineering College, Kozhikode
Address:Kuttikattor Road, Kuttikattor, Near Calicut Medical College, Kozhikode, Kerala 673008