Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
The BILS Placement Co-ordination Committee (PCC) takes the responsibility of Internship and Placements.
The PCC has designed the PCC activities for 2014-15 Academic Year as follows-
- Plan and evaluate a complete program of career placement and planning, including recruiting strategies, based on needs assessment, consultation with students, and surveys of potential employers.
- Plan, implement, and evaluate recruiting strategies to attract potential employers, identifying target areas for developing employment opportunities.
- Supervises student internees by registering and compiling the data of the internships.
- Counsel and advise students regarding career planning and goals.
- Preparation of a placement policy.
- Publish information about employment and special study opportunities, pertinent deadlines, and other articles of interest.
- Design, administer, and conduct placement technique workshops, including interviewing, resume development, job search skills, and job opportunities.
- Works with student groups to identify specific needs of particular segments of student population; designs programs to meet such needs.
- Maintains complete files and detailed statistics regarding successful placements and related placement activities and prepares reports as needed or required.
With this objective, this Committee conducted focused in-house training sessions to the students of all years which included resume writing, resume reviewing, interview skills, soft skill training skills etc.
Admission Open 2019
Top Recruiting Companies
Interested in this college?
Law Colleges with Impressive Placement Rates in Karnataka View All
Other Popular Law Colleges in Bangalore View All
Top 10 Law Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of Bangalore Institute Of Legal Studies, Bangalore
Address:Vijaya College Campus, R.V. Road,Basavanagudi, Bangalore - 560 004