Admission Open in BIMT for session 2019
Brij Mohan Institute of Management & Technology placement process starts in the month of September. There is a placement cell available at the campus which provides direction to the students to help them choose the right career path. The Brij Mohan Brij Mohan Institute of Management & Technology placement activities includes conducting an aptitude test which helps to find the students 'interest including inviting companies to the campus for workshops and seminars.
The cell presents placement assistance to the students and helps them to find out better career options. Some of the BIMT placement companies are IBM, Genpact, Trident group, Samsung, NJ Invest, IndusInd Bank, Axis Bank, Primavera Management, XL Dynamics Mumbai, Fidelity, Leeway hertz e.t.c. The college also provides internship opportunities to almost every student in top recruiting companies. Students are provided with industrial training which helps them to learn and practise the latest technologies of the industries.
The placement season of BIMT started from the month of September itself and the college saw several recruiters making good number of offers to BIMT students. Till now 108+ companies have hit on the shore of BIMT and around 15-20 more companies are expected to come down for campus placements till the end of this season. The major players till date this season where college gave the opportunity to the students for placements were Indusind Bank,IBM, Genpact, Samsung, Trident group, NJ Invest, Indusind Bank, Axis Bank, XL Dynamics Mumbai, Primavera Management, Fidelity, Leeway hertz, Aon Hewitt, Abblysoft Technologies, Edelweiss financial services, Peoplestrong, IKYA Human resource and there on. It gives us immence pleasure to state that BIMT Students exhibited prilliant performance in the placement process.The finance sector made the largest number of offers this year on campus with 36 offers made till now. Also marketing sector was the second largest recruiter where also students got good opportunities. This season college also bagged the sole highest placement record of 56 lacs per annum from an International Company by a girl candidate. Female candidates have done fairly well both in terms of offers received as well as roles.
Major players for placements were IBM,Indusind bank, Deloitte,Citibank, Genpact, Samsung, Trident group, E&Y,Axis Bank, HDFC, XL Dynamics, Primavera Management, Fidelity, Leeway hertz, Aon Hewitt, Edelweiss Financial Services, PeopleStrong. Students also got Pre-Placement offer in the companies Binary Semantics, iCresset, A P Moller, Denmark .
162% Past Placement record with more than 194 offers to 120 students.
- IndusInd Bank offered a package of 4.5 lacs per annum to three students.
- Companies from HR sector also took keen interest and few brands from this area also recruited candidates from the campus.
- College ensured that students and recruiters get an equal opportunity to interact with each other and can decide for their future avenues.
- Still, the placement season is going on and many more companies are going to come and students are going to take advantage of the same.
- More than 89 companies hitting on the shore of for campus placement purpose in a single year.
- International Placement of 56 LPAin Scotland UK.
- Major players this season for placements were IBM,IndusInd bank, Deloitte,Citibank,Genpact, Samsung, Trident group, NJ Invest, Axis Bank, HDFC, XL Dynamics, Primavera Management, Fidelity, Leeway hertz, Aon Hewitt, Ablysoft Technologies, Edelweiss Financial Services, People Strong, IKYAHuman resource, Carte Blanche, Singapore.
- Students also got Pre Placement offer in the companies Binary Semantics, iCresset, A P Moller, Denmark and others where they pursued their summer internships from college.
- An excellent interface of Faculty members from ISB Hyderabad, IIM Bangalore, MICA Ahmedabad, MDI Gurgaon, and others.
- Industrial Visits in brands like Maruti Suzuki, Parle G, Bata India, Yakult Danone, Mother Dairy, Rolex Industries and others.
- Scholarship and Bank Loan Assistance to students.
- Highest Return on Investment up to 4.5 times the fees.
Top Recruiting Companies
Interested in this college?
Management Colleges with Impressive Placement Rates in Gurgaon View All
Other Popular Management Colleges in Gurgaon View All
Top 10 Management Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of Brij Mohan Institute of Management & Technology, Gurgaon
Contact No:+91-124-4057653 , +91-9927025045 , +91-9717098915 ,
Address:S-163 Uppal Southend , Sector 49, Sohna Road, Near Vatika Business Park, Gurgaon, Haryana, India- 122018