The College has an exclusive Placement and Training Centre to facilitate on-campus Placement opportunities to the students. The Centre has a professor in-charge of the activities. The Centre provides pre-placement training in soft skills to all pre-final year students to enable them to acquaint to the current corporate requirements. The centre facilitates students to face interviews & get jobs of their choice. More than 100 top and well established companies across the country/abroad from all sectors visit the campus for recruitment.
Training & Placement Activites
The following are some of the activities which ensure progression to employment:
- The Placement Centre facilitates compulsory four day training in soft skills (like Personality Development, CV Writing, Communication Skills, Aptitude tests, Interview Technique etc.) to all students during their pre-final year.
- The students are given a choice of opting for two job opportunities (choice being one core & one IT Company during the recruitments).
- MOU signed with TCS, INFOSYS, WIPRO and ROBERT BOSCH FOR VARIOUS Industry –Institute interaction which are extremely beneficial for the students.
- Guest lectures and special invitee lecture series organized for all the branches of students from industry experts through the Placement Centre.
- Internship opportunities have been provided for PG students by various companies like Tektronix, Unisys, Kyocera Wireless, Honeywell, Global Edge Software Limited, Robert Bosch, Oracle, S7 Solutions, Sun Microsystems, ZTE etc.
- Most of the top companies across the nation, visit us for Campus Recruitment. There is tremendous competition amongst companies to visit the Campus to recruit the best talent of the institution. The publicity and communication given by the Placement Office over the years, has enhanced the number of offers by 35%.
Contact Details of BMS College of Engineering, Bangalore
Address:P.O. Box No. 1908, Bull Temple Road, Kempe Gowda Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India- 560019