Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
- Average Package INR 4.65 Lacs
- Highest Domestic Package N/A
- Highest International Package N/A
- Lowest Domestic Package N/A
- Companies Visiting N/A
- Total Offers N/A
- Percentage of Student Placed N/A
Admission Open 2019
The Placements, both for final jobs, and Summer Internships is an integral part of any institute’s annual calendar of activities.
The Department of Training & Placement is the backbone of any institute. From the very beginning the institute lays greater emphasis on industrial training, practical training for Engineering and Management students. The students are introduced to industrial practices through training in the institute workshops and in factories, installation works etc.
The Training and Placement Cell of the institute centrally handles campus placement of the Engineering and Management students. The cell provides complete support to the visiting companies at every stage of placement process. Arrangements for pre-placement talks, written tests, interviews and group discussions are made as per the requirement of the visiting companies.
The institute is having very fruitful and meaningful relations with the various industries so that students are sure of their placements.
- The students are free to apply in any number of companies offering jobs in their opted specialization.
- No applications from students in response to the press advertisements or to the organizations which have not notified the T&P about their requirements shall be entertained by the T&P.
- The student should inform T&P department if they have earlier applied for the same company on their own.
- If a company has approached the T&P or is in the process of approaching the T&P for placements, no student shall approach any of these companies on their own, except through T&P.
- Students should submit a soft copy of their CV to the T & P department before the start of placements.
- Students are advised to keep sufficient copies of resume, passport size photos, etc ready so as to submit it as per the requirement of company. No requests for taking the printouts of resumes from the T&P department will be entertained.
- Sometimes organizations, at the time of their campus interviews, may inform the T&P that they are interested in screening more candidates. Then the T&P will ask other interested students to apply immediately and the students may have to submit their resumes at short notice. Making several copies of the resume is, therefore, desirable.
- Students may apply to organizations only against functional positions specified by T&P. T&P shall not entertain applications/resumes of students who want to apply for hypothetical positions or for functional areas not announced.
CBS Group of Institutions
Ask a question and Get the Answers Instantly.ASK A QUESTION
Training & Placement Activites
CBS Group of Institutions has a fully functional dynamic Placement Cell to ensure that the students have a promising career opportunities. Apart from organizing placement rounds for the Regular Companies visiting the campus, the Placement Cell has numerous functionalities which are listed as follows:
- Visits to various companies.
- Visits by the corporate captains in the campus of CBS Group of Institutions.
- MNC big wigs to the institute campus for seminars conferences.
- Creation of Alumni association, meetings get-together.
- Creation of placement brochure of CBS Group of Institutions.
- Maintenance of Institute website.
- Creation of Data bank of various placement per session.
Interested in this college?
Engineering Colleges with Impressive Placement Rates in Haryana View All
Engineering Colleges with Impressive Placement Rates in Jhajjar View All
Engineering Colleges with Impressive Placement Rates in India View All
Top 10 Engineering Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of CBS Group of Institutions, Jhajjar
Contact No:+91-8053111444 , +91-8053111222-666
Address:8 KM. Mile Stone, Jhajjar-Kosli Raod, Fatehpuri , Jhajjar Delhi-NCR (Haryana)