Chandigarh College of Engineering and Technology (CCET) Chandigarh Placements
- The training and placement cell was established with a view to encourage the students to develop their skill for achieving success in various fields. Active and altruistic staff belonging to different departments forms the committee.
- Group Discussions and debates are conducted among the students to improve their communication skills. These training activities help the student to get placed in the present competitive technical world.
- To ultimate goal of T & P cell is to provide employment opportunities to students in leading organizations including MNCs.This is achieved by the encouragement provided by the training and placement cell of this institute. For the whole year the members of T & P hold meetings with HR Departments of esteemed organizations so as to invite them to our college for recruitment for their industry.
Placements at CCET are organized and conducted by The Training and Placement Cell with the assistance of students and faculty. Arrangements for pre-placement talks and interaction sessions could be made upon request. The recruitment process is as follows:
- The company is encouraged to conduct pre-placement talks before any short-listing exams before the campus interview sessions would commence. Slots for such activities would be, however, allotted based on mutual convenience and availability.
- Companies can register themselves with the TnP Cell of the College.
- Companies can send in their job notification to the TnP Cell and they can also ask for the profile of students and view the resumes of the students who have registered for the placement drive.
- The Placement cell allots the dates for the campus interviews but are negotiable by the company.
- By the end of the scheduled day of campus interview, the company is required to declare a list of final selected students on the same day.
- At the end of selection process, the company is required to send offer letters to the Placement Officer who will then hand them over to the concerned students.
Chandigarh College of Engineering and Technology
Ask a question and Get the Answers Instantly.ASK A QUESTION
Contact Details of Chandigarh College of Engineering and Technology, Chandigarh
Contact No:+91-172-2750872 , +91-172-2750943 , +91-172-2750947
Address:Sector-26 , Chandigarh, Punjab, India – 160019