Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
- Average Package N/A
- Highest Domestic Package N/A
- Highest International Package N/A
- Lowest Domestic Package N/A
- Companies Visiting 37
- Total Offers 960
- Percentage of Student Placed N/A
The Career Guidance and Placement Unit (CGPU) of the College is a voluntary organization headed by the coordinators and supported by student’s representatives from all departments.
The objectives of the unit are:
- To place students in leading corporate organizations through campus recruitment.
- To organize various training programmes, lectures, seminars, group discussions, mock interviews etc. for career guidance, entrepreneurship, and personality development
- To provide information and assistance to students regarding:
- a) Job opportunities in India and abroad.
- b) Opportunities for self-employment.
- c) Opportunities for higher education in India and abroad.
- d) Competitive examinations like GRE, CAT, TOEFL, GMAT, GATE etc.
- Students joining the College are encouraged to actively participate in personality development programs and aptitude tests apart from diligently pursuing their academic activity. Students requiring the services of the Career Guidance Unit should register themselves with the Career Guidance & Placement Unit when they enter the seventh semester.
Interested in this college?
Engineering Colleges with Impressive Placement Rates in Kerala View All
Engineering Colleges with Impressive Placement Rates in Thiruvananthapuram View All
Engineering Colleges with Impressive Placement Rates in India View All
Top 10 Engineering Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING TRIVANDRUM, Thiruvananthapuram
Contact No:+91-471-2515556 , +91-471-2515502
Address:COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, TRIVANDRUM, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM KERALA-695016