The Training & Placement Cell is a separate Unit which deals with Placement and Campus interviews of our students. The cell is being headed by regular Training & Placement Officer. The Training and Placement Cell acting as interface between University and Companies, has maintained symbiotic, vibrant and purposeful relationship with industries across the country. As a result, it has built up an impressive placement record both in terms of percentage of students placed as well as number on companies visiting the campus in attractive salary packages. The department hosts companies on campus and ensures that every aspirant is assured of a bright career of his/ her choice.
A spacious Training Placement Cell, equipped with the state-of-Art facilities Seminar Hall of 200 seating capacity for PPTs, 40 seating capacity Air conditioned Lounge, Board Rooms, Smart class Room, Internet Lab, Air conditioned Committee Room for group discussion and Examination Halls have been made available by the University for conducting the Campus Interviews for final year students and training programmes for the pre-final year students towards preparing them for campus recruitment programmes. University has Computer Lab for online test accumulate 130 students in single shift. The Training & Placement Cell has been fostering a very productive and mutually beneficial relationship with the industries toward generating the placement opportunities for our students. Our students have the capacity to think beyond the boundaries of contemporary text books as they are nurtured in a quality research environment. For these reasons several corporate have placed us among the top echelon of Institutes for the purpose of campus recruitment programmes.
Training & Placement Activites
The Placement Cell performs the following functions:
- Nurtures industry institute interaction, by organizing and coordinating frequent industrial visits, in plant training and projects of industrial relevance for the students, with the sole aim of zeroing down the hiatus between the industry and the academia.
- Organizes & coordinates campus placement programme, with a view to assist to every aspirant in fetching good placement.
- Helps every students define his/her career interest through individual expert counseling.
- Makes available updated database and job profile of the companies and thus helps each student analyse and choose company of his interest. The department has in its active file a database of nearly 6000 companies.
- Receives and forwards the feedback pertinent curriculum improvement from the visiting companies to the faculty, to ensure that the curriculum follows the latest industrial trends.
- Provides facilities for the visiting companies to conduct pre-placement talks, written tests, on line Test, group discussions and interviews.
- Organise expert lecture on various topics.
Employability enhancement programs :
DCRUST aims to give its students the grooming that they require not just for facing placement interviews but also to excel in their corporate careers in the future. With this goal, the Placement Office conducts several employability enhancement activities:
- Communication skill evaluation sessions
- Mock groups discussions and personal interviews
- Informal interactive talks with alumni in hostels and departments
- Aptitude, technical and mental ability tests • Communication skills enhancement programs
- Workshops in collaboration with recruiting companies to aid students in resume preparation, case study solving etc.
Contact Details of Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology, Sonepat
Contact No:+91-130-248 4173
Address:DCRUST University,Murthal, Sonepat 131039