Placements Stats for All Degrees
The Department of HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT CENTRE (HRDC) interacts with reputed organizations all over the country for arranging campus interviews for the placement of final year students. for in-plant training to enhance their technical ability and gain exposure to the practical world. THE HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT CENTRE (HRDC) has been established to contribute directly to the growth of the student. Right from its inception, it is continuously focused on the uplift of human resource under 4 wide areas like:
- Higher Education Cell
- Industry Institution Interaction Cell
- Department of Training and Placement
- Entrepreneur Development Cell
In addition to arranging campus interviews, the HRDC involves in organizing various Personality Development Program, Self Development Program will be given from 1year to final year in respect with various level of training in the ways to improve
- Communication skills
- Methods to increase confidence level in facing interviews
- In-plant training
- Industrial visits etc
- Periodical lectures and training through eminent personalities
- Mock interviews and group discussions are arranged by the cell that further arranges weekly aptitude tests for final and pre-final year students.
As part of our service activity, our Training and Placement Department train the students from our sister concern institutions that come under the aegis of the trust.
We have signed Memorandum of Understanding with various top companies for sharing of knowledge, experience, learning resources, organizing national/international conferences, seminars, workshops, symposia, short and long term courses, exchange of faculties for various academic and research program.
Training & Placement Activites
Raining Module :
Training is given from 1st year onwards and the trainers are brought from various sectors to make the students active. The following training programs are offered to improve the employability skills.
Ist Year :
- Basic English (speak, read & write)
- Verbal & Non Verbal
- Spoken English course for mediocre & Tamil medium students
IInd year :
- Intermediate English (Speak, Read & Write).
- British English Course
- Aptitude problem solving skills- Basic
- Analytical & Reasoning
Pre-final year :
- Soft Skills Training (Creativity, Motivation, Leadership, Group dynamics and Body Language).
- Aptitude Training (Analytical, Logical & Verbal reasoning skills)
- Technical Training (Programming fundamentals – C & C++, JAVA, Hardware, Networking etc)
- Mock Interview (Tech & HR) by senior faculty from the respective department
Final year :
- Training on Corporate question papers Corporate Etiquette.
- Interview Skills and Mock Interview
- Monthly tests on company questions
- Weekly Group discussions & Mock Interviews
Value Added Training :
- CISCO-CCNA Training Program
- IBM – DB2
- Embedded Systems
- CATIA & Solid Works.
- MS – Project & Primevera
Contact Details of Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Engineering College, Tiruchirappalli
Address:Thuraiyur Road ,Perambalur Pin code : 621 212 ,Tamil Nadu, South India
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place