Dr. Pauls Engineering College (DPEC) Viluppuram Placements
We, the Career Guidance and Placement Unit (CGPU), at Dr.PEC believe in combine Ability, Motivation, and Attitude, the three facets that together spell success. Today’s dynamic corporate scenarios seek recruit who have these skills in balanced measure.
Increasingly recognized by recruiters for its abundant talent pool and excellent facilities, PEC placement process aims to match the requirements of recruiters and the aspirations of students.
The Career Guidance and Placement Unit (CGPU) were started in this college as a voluntary organization in January 2004. The Placement Officer who is assisted by student representatives from all the departments heads this unit. The Principal of the institution and all other faculty members are collaborating to make it fruitful.
- The placement procedures commence by sending placement invitation to the companies enclosing a brief summary of the academic curriculum. A Job Response Form (JRF) is also sent to the recruiters asking details about the company, job description, salary, etc.
- In response, companies submit completely filled Job Response Form (JRF) to the T & P office.
- The Training & Placement Officer conducts an orientation program for the students during which, placement procedures, placement policy, etc. are discussed and all the doubts, students may have, are addressed.
- Then the placement office collects students' information in the Bio-data form.
- The company has a choice of visiting the campus for a Pre-Placement Talk either before the selection processes or along with the final recruitment.
- On receipt of confirmation and JRF, the placement office announces the requirements of the company, thereby allowing interested students to indicate their willingness to participate in particular companies' Campus Recruitment Procedure and resumes of these students are then submitted to the company.
- The company shortlists the candidate from the application pool and then sends the same to the Placement Office.
- A mutually convenient date for the selection processes is finalized.
- The company is required to present the final list of students as soon as possible (preferably on the same day), after completion of the selection process.
- Feedback from the recruiters about student’s performance and quality is collected and is passed on the respective departments for further necessary action, if any.
- The offer letters of the selected students are sent by the companies to the Placement Office which is then handed over to the students. Acceptances of the offer (provided by the students) is received and sent to the company by the Placement Office.
Dr. Pauls Engineering College
Ask a question and Get the Answers Instantly.ASK A QUESTION
Training & Placement Activites
The institute conducts training programme in collaboration with leading multinational company in the areas of Engineering. The institute also conducts Industrial Training programme for the students. This is for the preparation for campus recruitment programmes with an attempt to match the aspirations of the future with the expectations of the corporate sector.
An exclusive training and placement functioning in the institution headed by placement office and supported by coordinator from each department. Students are trained with motivational and personality development lectures. Students are also trained a communication skills lab to improve their language and pronunciation. Practice on Aptitude tests and group discussion are part of weekly schedule. Students are placed in various reputed companies through on-campus and off-campus drives.
Contact Details of Dr. Pauls Engineering College, Viluppuram
Contact No:+91 (0413)-2677006 , 2677007
Address:Pauls Nagar, Pulichappallam Village City & Pin Code : Vanur Tk, Villupuram Dt. 605 109 State/UT : Tamilnadu