Admission Open for session 2019
The Training and Placement Cell of GIMT, came to existence on August, 2009. Right from its inception, the Cell is actively involved in building an interface between academia and corporate houses by organizing various seminars, pre-placement talks, work-shops, training programs, summer placements etc. It maintains a close liaison with the Industry and other employers in order to facilitate the placement of the students. Moreover, the Cell tries to arrange interaction of the students with professionals from Industry regularly so as to provide them with first-hand knowledge of the industry.
- Invitations are sent to the companies by the Training & Placement Officer (TPO).
- On receiving the eligibility criteria from a company/organization, a list of interested students satisfying the eligibility criteria of the company concerned is prepared and the requisite data forwarded to the company concerned.
- A suitable date for the companyâ€™s visit is worked out.
- After confirmation by the company, the placement cell arranges a Pre-Placement Talk for the students.
- The company conducts its selection based on data provided by TPO and shortlists students for the interview.
- The concerned company comes for campus interview and the result is announced usually on the same day.
Girijananda Chowdhury Institute of Management and Technology
Ask a question and Get the Answers Instantly.ASK A QUESTION
Interested in this college?
Top 10 Engineering Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of Girijananda Chowdhury Institute of Management and Technology, Guwahati
Address:Hathkhowapara, Azara, Guwahati - 781017 Assam, India