Provide a single platform to the industries & students to achieve 100 % placement.
The Training, Placement & Entrepreneurship Development Cell were established from the beginning in the Institution. The students were guided to prepare / equip themselves to face Campus recruitments in Pre final and final year. Guidance is also given to choose suitable IT courses which helps in updating their knowledge in addition to regular HR trainings. A full fledged Training and placement cell with well furnished conference training rooms, interview & counseling rooms has been established to support training and placement activities in the institute. The placement cell acts as a liaising window connecting the institute to HR departments of corporate world. Training and placement cell motivates and prepares the students for interviews at prospective work places. Offering information, advice, guidance and job seeking support for students is considered as a primary responsibility.
Following placement activities conducted for the academic year 2016-17:-
- Placement Training on “Employability Skills”
- Entrepreneurship Development Programme by MSME, Govt. of India.
- Industrial Motivation Campaign(IMC) by MSME, Govt. of India.
- Incubator Programme by MSME, Govt. of India.
- Seminar on IOT & Importance of higher education and career planning by Dew Mobility, Bengaluru
Training & Placement Cell Emails