Government College of Engineering
Ask a question and Get the Answers Instantly.ASK A QUESTION
- At the end of VI semester, data base is created based on the information asked to submit in the format provided by T & P office.
- T & P office scrutinize and verify the details provided by the students and certify the data base.
- The Placement Office sends invitations to companies/organizations along with relevant information.
- Company/ Organization send the details of the job offer ( Company profile, Eligibility criteria, pay package, place of posting and allowances) to the placement office.
- Details of the job offer are displayed on the T & P notice board, circulate on web group and also send the SMS to the students
- If the company/ organization wish to conduct a Pre-Placement Talk (PPT) they can sent a request along with the preferred dates.
- Placement Office allots dates to companies for campus interviews based on various details given by the companies. The company/ organization confirm the dates with the Placement Office.
- Interested students show their willingness to appear for the recruitment process of a company.
- T & P office sends the details, resumes of the interested students to the companies to shortlist students as per their eligibility criteria.
- Companies come down to the campus on the allotted date/s and conduct online/written tests and/or interviews according to their recruitment process.
- The company/ organization is required to furnish the final list of students preferably on the date of interview.
- The company/organization hand over the offer letters to the students on the same day or as confirmed with the T & P office.