Placements Stats for All Degrees
Training and Placement office has a major responsibility to interact with various industrial, management and research organizations in the country with the aim of providing adequate technical exposure, industrial training to the students and also enabling them to get employment in the different organizations. The major responsibilities are To arrange technical training programs by coordinating with various companies to improve overall competency of the students, To invite reputed industries and organizations in the campus of the Institute for the placement of students, To organize lectures and workshops for students on career counseling, interview techniques, soft skills development and making familiar with expectations/needs of industrial/professional world, To promote and motivate students to publish technical papers and participate in the technical activities at the national level, To motivate and provide facilities to the students to organize various technical programs to develop overall leadership qualities.
- At the end of VI semester, data base is created based on the information asked to submit in the format provided by T & P office.
- T & P office scrutinize and verify the details provided by the students and certify the data base.
- The Placement Office sends invitations to companies/organizations along with relevant information.
- Company/ Organization send the details of the job offer ( Company profile, Eligibility criteria, pay package, place of posting and allowances) to the placement office.
- Details of the job offer are displayed on the T & P notice board, circulate on web group and also send the SMS to the students
- If the company/ organization wish to conduct a Pre-Placement Talk (PPT) they can sent a request along with the preferred dates.
- Placement Office allots dates to companies for campus interviews based on various details given by the companies. The company/ organization confirm the dates with the Placement Office.
- Interested students show their willingness to appear for the recruitment process of a company.
- T & P office sends the details, resumes of the interested students to the companies to shortlist students as per their eligibility criteria.
- Companies come down to the campus on the allotted date/s and conduct online/written tests and/or interviews according to their recruitment process.
- The company/ organization is required to furnish the final list of students preferably on the date of interview.
- The company/organization hand over the offer letters to the students on the same day or as confirmed with the T & P office.
Government College of Engineering
Ask a question and Get the Answers Instantly.ASK A QUESTION
Contact Details of Government College of Engineering, Aurangabad
Address:Railway Station Road, Aurangabad. Aurangabad Maharashtra,India