IARE has been consistently improving its placement record with more than 75% students being placed in various reputed organizations. The placement and training (PAT) cell plays a pivotal role in building the career of aspiring engineers enabling them to hone their skills in order to reach their desired goals. Our industry-institute interactions have been instrumental in getting some of the renowned MNCs to the institute and conduct on campus recruitment drives.
IARE maintains good relations with corporate houses and other prestigious institutions being a perfect host for educationists and entrepreneurs. Our placement team works round the year to ensure successful and respectable placements with esteemed organizations.
PAT Cell believes in combining the three facets that together spell success - Ability, Motivation and Attitude.
To strengthen one’s forte in today's ever challenging technical world, engineers require exemplary technical expertise combined with effective inter personal skills.
Increasingly recognized by recruiters for its abundant talent pool and excellent facilities, IARE’s placement process aims to match the requirements of recruiters and the aspirations of students.
- To place final year students in respectable organizations through campus recruitment.
- To provide industrial training to students during their course of study.
- To organize lectures, seminars, group discussions, mock interviews etc. for career guidance,entrepreneurship and personality development.
- To provide information and assistance to students regarding opportunities for self-employment and job opportunities in India and abroad.
- To provide opportunities for higher studies in India and abroad.
- To prepare students for competitive examinations like GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, GATE, CAT etc
Top Recruiting Companies
Wipro, Infosys, HCL, IBM, Infotech, MAX WELL, Google, TCS
|Degrees||Placement %||Average / Max Salary|
|Bachelor of Technology||NA||NA / NA|
|Master in Technology-M.Tech||NA||NA / NA|
|UG||NA||NA / NA|
|PG||NA||NA / NA|