It gives us immense pleasure to introduce Inderprastha Engineering College (IPEC) to you. IPEC is a self-financed institute, established in the year 2000, affiliated to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (Formerly known as UPTU) and is approved by AICTE.
The Career Development Center of IPEC makes consistent and diligent efforts for students' placement. At IPEC, we provide the corporate battle-ready professionals prepared to take on the challenges in the real world with confidence and right attitude. To build up awareness in the students; we encourage interaction with corporate professionals on regular basis to identify their requirements in terms of skill sets. IPEC maintains the quality management system complying ISO 9001:2000 standard and is committed to provide the best of education and professional.
- It is the responsibility of the student to check Announcements/Notices/ updated information/shortlisted names etc. displayed on the notice boards of Placement Office/Department Notice Boards. Students are expected to be on time as per the notification.
- Failure to see the notice board / emails will not be accepted as an excuse for not participating in any event.
- Students not meeting the eligibility criteria mandatorily asked by the company, would not be allowed to sit for the recruitment process.
- Students are advised to be dressed in Formals for every Recruitment Drive and should must carry a Folder comprising of :
- Multiple copies of Resume
- Passport size colored Photographs
- Photocopy of all the Certificates (10th , 12th , Graduation Mark sheets and certificates etc)
- College ID card
- Govt. ID & Address Proof (viz; Driving License, Passport, Pan card, Aadhar Card, Voter ID etc)
- Attendance & Punctuality :
- Late coming during the Placement Process shall not be tolerated.
- Students should maintain discipline and show ethical & decent behavior in every action they make during the placement process. Any student found violating the protocol set by the company or defaming the Institute’s name would be debarred from the placements for the rest of the academic year and it could lead to strict disciplinary action by the Institute.
- Students found cheating or misbehaving in the selection process (PPT/Test/GD/Interview) will be disqualified from the placements for the rest of the academic year.
- Direct Interaction with the Company is strictly not allowed. If any student/s found writing e - mail or calling directly to HR, he/she would be debarred from further placement activities.
Inderprastha Engineering College
Ask a question and Get the Answers Instantly.ASK A QUESTION
Inderprastha Engineering College News
Contact Details of Inderprastha Engineering College, Ghaziabad
Contact No:+91-120-4535000 , 2895135 , 136 , 137
Address:63 Site IV, Sahibabad Industrial Area, Surya Nagar Flyover Road Sahibabad, Ghaziabad-U.P PIN Code-201010
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place