Admission Open for session 2019
Students are assured 100% satisfied placements.
Placements are the strategic component of postgraduate program at ISSM. The placement cell is overseen by the Director 'ISSM' and assisted by the placement committee consisting of Placement Coordinator, Assistant Placement Coordinator and Student Representatives to manage these activities.
Training & Placement Activites
Future Training Programmes
- Industry Institute Programmes: Corporate leaders from leading industries are invited regularly to interact with students.
- Various training Programmes are organized to train the students in the areas of Aptitude, Qualitative Reasoning, Logical reasoning and Verbal through the reputed external training centers and IIM Alumni’s.
- Technical training programs to train students in developing their communication skills.
- Training through Mock Interviews for students to perform well in the professional interviews as per the expectations of the corporate world.
- Various training program conducted for students on presentation skill, team building, time management and creativity.
Summer Internship Programme
The students undergo a summer internship in various companies in the month of July and August. The students should be prepared to accept the challenges of the industry and correlate theory and practice. The institute believes that Summer Internship provides an excellent opportunity for assessing the students and encourages progressive Corporate to make Pre-Placement Offers based on the performance of the students during their summer internship. It provides the students with on the job training with the corporate houses and gives them experiential training at an early stage.
The graduating students will be launching their way into the corporate world through the final placement program. It in the in month January begins with a formal interaction between the student community and participating companies through Pre-Placement Talk (PPT). The objective of PPT is to provide the students with an opportunity to understand the organization, the job profile ad career prospects
Interested in this college?
Contact Details of Indian School of Science and Management, Chennai
Contact No:91-044-64521265 , +91 - 97899 31111
Address:No.34,Venkateswara Colony, 3rd Cross Street, Nehru Nagar, [Near Sun Direct and opposite to Cognizant Technologies] Chennai - 600041