Placements Stats for All Degrees
J B Institute of Engineering and Technology has fullfledged placement Cell and is headed by Prof. V V Rangasai.
For Campus Recruitments they have established understanding with many Software organizations as well as Core Industries . Structured training programmes are conducted by well reputed training agencies during 3rd and 4th years, to prepare students for various stages of selection process in industry, viz., aptitude tests in verbal , quantitative, analytical and problem solving techniques; group discussions, technical and HR interview process etc.
Training & Placement Activites
- To arrange training for the students in soft skills. For this we have allotted 2 hours per week for each section from second year onwards to cover communication skills and Analytical Skills.
- To arrange Expert Lectures from out side institutions to train on Employability Skills.
- Arrange workshops on GD and Interview Skills.
- Intract with various Industries and establish MOU’s for Recruitment Drives and also for conducting Seminars to make the students aware of the Latest Trends in various areas.
- To arrange before each recruitment drive a company/specific training session to make the students concentrate on the specific skills required for that Industry.
- After completion of each recruitment drive, a feedback session for all the students so as to analyze and make the students aware of the reasons for not getting selected.
Contact Details of J.B. Institute of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad
Address:Bhaskar Nagar, Moinabad Mandal,R.R. District, Hyderabad,Telangana State,India-500075