Start saving your
Create a free Profile now.
- To arrange training for the students in soft skills. For this we have allotted 2 hours per week for each section from second year onwards to cover communication skills and Analytical Skills.
- To arrange Expert Lectures from out side institutions to train on Employability Skills.
- Arrange workshops on GD and Interview Skills.
- Intract with various Industries and establish MOU’s for Recruitment Drives and also for conducting Seminars to make the students aware of the Latest Trends in various areas.
- To arrange before each recruitment drive a company/specific training session to make the students concentrate on the specific skills required for that Industry.
- After completion of each recruitment drive, a feedback session for all the students so as to analyze and make the students aware of the reasons for not getting selected.
|Degrees||Placement %||Average / Max Salary|
|Bachelor of Technology||NA||NA / NA|
|Master in Technology-M.Tech||NA||NA / NA|
|UG||NA||NA / NA|
|PG||NA||NA / NA|