Training and Placement Cell is functioning with Training & Placement Officer, three Talent Development Officers along with one staff member as co-ordinator from each department and student representatives as members of Training and Placement Cell. This Cell organizes regular aptitude training programme to develop technical skill and personality development programmes to improve soft skills.
- Interact with industry and arrange for industry based Project-work
- Organize Career Guidance Programs
- Arrange placement canvassing by students co-coordinators to visit employer industries
- Arrange placement canvassing by TPO (Visit Employer Industries)
- Arrange conduct of periodical Aptitude test for final year and pre-final year
- Arrange off-campus and campus recruitment process
- Communicate with employer industries furnishing profile of College and resume of students for the sake of placement
- Communicate with Engineering Colleges and Polytechnics furnishing the resume of course-completed students for placement as Lecturers
- Furnishing students data to Placement Consultants and Recruitment Agencies Getting placement through higher studies as Lecturers using Early Faculty Induction Program sponsored by AICTE.
Training & Placement Cell Emails