Courses & Exams
News & Articles
Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
- Average Package N/A
- Highest Domestic Package N/A
- Highest International Package N/A
- Lowest Domestic Package N/A
- Companies Visiting N/A
- Total Offers N/A
- Percentage of Student Placed 100.0
Admission Open 2019
- K L University has meticulously planned to make all its outgoing students employed.
- The University had installed the infrastructure, employed well experienced faculty, designed and delivered programs that help enhancing the communication and soft skills which are required for making the students employable.
- An excellent system is in place that considers all the issues that make a student employable.
- The University has been successful for the last 7 years, in employing all the students who have registered and eligible for placement through its offices located across the country.
- About 50 trained personnel work extensively to make the students ready for recruitment by the Industry.
- MoU's with Industries, Industry participation in Curriculum Planning, Faculty Training Programs, Industry Live Projects, Workshops, Guest lectures, Entrepreneurship Development Programmes, Career Guidance & Training on Personality Development, Mock Interviews, Communication Skills, Soft Skills, campus recruitments, Industrial Training, Industrial Tours and visits.
- KLCE is very strong on the front of Institute - Industry interaction: It's our privilege to being associated & partnered with a good number of excellent MNC's for the academic excellence and professional standards.
Interested in this college?
Engineering Colleges with Impressive Placement Rates in Andhra Pradesh View All
Engineering Colleges with Impressive Placement Rates in Guntur View All
Engineering Colleges with Impressive Placement Rates in India View All
Top 10 Engineering Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of Koneru Lakshmaiah College Of Engineering, Guntur
Contact No:08645 - 246948
Address:Green Fields , Vaddeswaram, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India - 522 502